Moving back to the UK from Morocco

Old Jul 4th 2018, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Marrakesh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back to the UK from Morocco

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone can help shed some light on my situation and offer me advice on which route is the best.

I moved to Morocco from the UK in 2013 to work as a teacher at an international school here in Morocco. I married my husband in December 2014 and we have lived together since then. I have a job offer for a school back in London starting August 1st and I plan to move back home in a couple of weeks. I have a letter of employment, 12 months payslips and bank statements that prove I was earning over £18600 here in Morocco and the job offer I have with contract is also for above £18600. Will this be enough evidence to cover the financial requirements?

My second question is that I will be living with my sister in her 2 bedroom apartment, to meet the accommodation requirements would it be enough to have a letter of sponsorship from her along with photos of the apartment and where I will be sleeping and her rental agreement? Will I need to have a letter from her landlord as well?

My final question is seeing that we will have to apply with me back in the UK and my husband still in Morocco, we will need to apply online but in terms of creating the evidence file for us to submit, will he have to submit all our documents here in Morocco or can he submit what he has and then I go to the TLS center in London to submit mine?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!
Old Jul 4th 2018, 1:06 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to the UK from Morocco

1. Yes; it appears you'll able to meet the financial requirements through Category A.

2. I would also gain a letter from the landlord stating that he or she is happy for you and your husband to stay there pending the acquisition of the correct visa.

3. He can apply now. He doesn't need to wait until you get back to the UK.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Marrakesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the prompt reply, I appreciate it. <br /><br />We won't be able to apply for the visa in the short time that I am still here in Morocco as we still need to get my contract from my new employer and my husband's TB test. So we will have to apply with me being back in the UK. With this being the most probable scenario, in terms of the all the documents that I can only gather when I am back in the UK (contract, sister's tenancy agreement etc.) do I just Fedex these to my husband to put in our application package?
Old Jul 5th 2018, 10:16 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marrakesh
Thank you for the prompt reply, I appreciate it. <br /><br />We won't be able to apply for the visa in the short time that I am still here in Morocco as we still need to get my contract from my new employer and my husband's TB test. So we will have to apply with me being back in the UK. With this being the most probable scenario, in terms of the all the documents that I can only gather when I am back in the UK (contract, sister's tenancy agreement etc.) do I just Fedex these to my husband to put in our application package?
Yes.