Monthly salary spouse visa

Old May 6th 2021, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Hasanp2244 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Monthly salary spouse visa

I just have a quick question. I get paid every month but its on a different day but they are not far apart for example. One month i have been paid on the 6th one month on the 1st another on the 4th. Does it matter to the home office. Or does it have to be exactly on the same month. The company i work for does thier payments manually and its not automated.
Old May 6th 2021, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monthly salary spouse visa

Are you salaried ie. same amount each month OR are you paid hourly so your income changes each month?

It sounds as though you are paid every 4 weeks ....
Old May 6th 2021, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Are you salaried ie. same amount each month OR are you paid hourly so your income changes each month?

It sounds as though you are paid every 4 weeks ....
Exactly +/- 4days. And i am paid by the hour but its the same amount every month.
Old May 6th 2021, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hasanp2244
Exactly +/- 4days. And i am paid by the hour but its the same amount every month.

So your income never varies no matter how many hours you work?
Old May 6th 2021, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

So your income never varies no matter how many hours you work?
No of course it does. But i work 9-5 so it hardly varies. In rare chances if i work overtime it might go over but thats rare because of the pandemic
Old May 6th 2021, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hasanp2244
No of course it does. But i work 9-5 so it hardly varies. In rare chances if i work overtime it might go over but thats rare because of the pandemic
I'm just trying to work out if you are salaried or not..... salaried workers do not (usually) get paid overtime. You say you do.

Anyway, if you get one paycheck a month the difference between dates is not important.

You just need to ensure the number of payslips you present covers the full period of whichever category you are applying under.
Old May 6th 2021, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

I'm just trying to work out if you are salaried or not..... salaried workers do not (usually) get paid overtime. You say you do.

Anyway, if you get one paycheck a month the difference between dates is not important.

You just need to ensure the number of payslips you present covers the full period of whichever category you are applying under.
Great thanks for the confirmation