Missing payslips and random payments on bank statements.

Old Sep 19th 2018, 8:51 am
Just Joined

maamsir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Missing payslips and random payments on bank statements.

im in the process of applying for a spouse visa for my wife.

I'm currently employed in the UAE working for a company that has trouble paying their staff, as a company we are several months behind on payments and as such we haven't been issued payslips for these months yet as they only produce pay slips once the whole pay roll is closed.
I'm not owed as much as everyone else as I've been receiving payments for "essentials" which has been paid into my account and sometimes in cash.

The total sum of the salary that has been received and "essentials" payments received from the past 12 months easily cover the 18,600 amount but i don't have payslips that correspond with the amounts being paid to my bank account.
the sole reason us wanting to return to the UK is because of the situation of the companies financial issues, I have secured a solid job offer back in the UK that also exceeds the requirements.

The pay slips seem like a very important part of the evidence but i cant produce the most recent ones, would a letter from the company in the UAE explaining the situation and a breakdown of what i have been paid suffice?
i intend on supplying 12 months bank statements as well.

would love people inputs and thoughts,

Regards, Ben
Old Sep 19th 2018, 1:08 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing payslips and random payments on bank statements.

If your payslips and salary payments don't match then that's going to be an issue. Where is your wife? What passport does she hold?
Old Sep 19th 2018, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

shes from the Philippines, we live here together in the uae
Old Sep 19th 2018, 1:15 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance of meeting the financial requirements via cash savings?
Old Sep 19th 2018, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Any chance of meeting the financial requirements via cash savings?
unfortunately not, most of the savings i had have been used up surviving while waiting for the company to pay me.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 1:28 pm

I suspect you have two options: apply now from the UAE with what you have and correspondence from your employer explaining the situation or resign, take up the job in the UK, work for six months and have your wife apply for her visa from the Philippines. The first is more riskier but would avoid separation; the latter is safer but it would mean living apart for at least the application process period. If your wife was able to obtain a six month visitor visa then at least she could join in the UK before she needed to return to the Philippines to lodge her application.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

I suspect you have two options: apply now from the UAE with what you have and correspondence from your employer explaining the situation or resign, take up the job in the UK, work for six months and have your wife apply for her visa from the Philippines. The first is more riskier but would avoid separation; the latter is safer but it would mean living apart for at least the application process period. If your wife was able to obtain a six month visitor visa then at least she could join in the UK before she needed to return to the Philippines to lodge her application.
Thank you very much for your input, now the decision on where to place my chips.
Old Oct 13th 2018, 8:05 am
Just Joined

I'd firstly like to thank you for all you help on advice to my self and for the many others you have assisted, i thought id let you know how it went for us.

So, we went with the riskier option.
We supplied 12 months bank statements, with a breakdown of the dates the company had paid me, we also included the payslips i did have.
We were expecting a long wait due to what i considered to be a non straight forward application, oh boy, were we wrong. We did the bio-metrics on October 1st and received an SMS that our application was ready for collection on the 9th of October, approved..... 6 days from bio-metrics. we were shocked.

Thanks again!!
Old Oct 13th 2018, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by maamsir
I'd firstly like to thank you for all you help on advice to my self and for the many others you have assisted, i thought id let you know how it went for us.

So, we went with the riskier option.
We supplied 12 months bank statements, with a breakdown of the dates the company had paid me, we also included the payslips i did have.
We were expecting a long wait due to what i considered to be a non straight forward application, oh boy, were we wrong. We did the bio-metrics on October 1st and received an SMS that our application was ready for collection on the 9th of October, approved..... 6 days from bio-metrics. we were shocked.

Thanks again!!
Congratulations! Glad you had a positive outcome
Old Oct 13th 2018, 8:24 am

Out of interest, where does the vignette say it was issued?
Old Oct 14th 2018, 5:34 am
Just Joined

Out of interest, where does the vignette say it was issued?
It was stamped at the British embassy in Abu Dhabi, i guess that is the reason for the quick turn around.
Old Oct 14th 2018, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by maamsir
It was stamped at the British embassy in Abu Dhabi, i guess that is the reason for the quick turn around.
Yes indeed. Saudi applicants are similarly processed in Riyadh. I didn’t know that it was being done for UAE residents as well.