Wikiposts

Missing bank statement

Old Feb 1st 2014, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Missing bank statement

We are just about ready to start our online application for a spousal visa and I find one of our supporting bank statements is missing! I will go to the bank on Monday, but do I need the bank to issue me with a print out of that month's statement on their letterhead and stamped, or would a print out from them stamped with their official stamp suffice? Any advice please?
Old Feb 1st 2014, 12:28 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing bank statement

Originally Posted by michali
We are just about ready to start our online application for a spousal visa and I find one of our supporting bank statements is missing! I will go to the bank on Monday, but do I need the bank to issue me with a print out of that month's statement on their letterhead and stamped, or would a print out from them stamped with their official stamp suffice? Any advice please?
Not sure what difference you are making between the two documents other than the letterhead? Generally speaking in the UK they will do you a print-out of a given month's statement and stamp it as authentic for a fee if you don't have the original or you get your statements on-line.
Old Feb 1st 2014, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing bank statement

Thanks for replying! Yes, I guess I am asking if the bank's print out should be on letterheaded paper. I am not in the UK but I just want to make sure I get the bank to do the right thing! Hopefully they can just print out that particular month's statement and stamp it.