Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Sep 5th 2017, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by Emm123
My application was decided on the 7th of August,I received my passport and documents without any decision, no visa,no refusal letter,no stamp. I escalated on the 18th of August, haven't heard fro. Ukvi,iv sent several emails but no responses
that is so weird!
Old Sep 5th 2017, 6:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garyede
we are nearly half way there now will update again this evening. As you can see we are seeing some trends already thanks for posting
Please stop making duplicate posts as they will be deleted.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

PaManjang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Please stop making duplicate posts as they will be deleted.
Jerseygirl, this data in one place as garyede is doing is vital as we've had nothing from Bomboclaat UKVI. So allow! allow!
Bless!
Old Sep 5th 2017, 7:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaManjang
Jerseygirl, this data in one place as garyede is doing is vital as we've had nothing from Bomboclaat UKVI. So allow! allow!
Bless!
There is no need to keep making duplicate posts.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Traceben is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnaFoster
Guys,
Anyone here applied from Ireland?
I'm a bit worried because on the Ukvi website is not showing the processing time for the spouse visa in Dublin... and this is my 55 working day (priority)
Hi we have applied from Ireland in 11 may with priority and we are still waiting we have heard nothing . Also my husband hasn't got his passport for all that time
Old Sep 5th 2017, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Alex2211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Traceben
Hi we have applied from Ireland in 11 may with priority and we are still waiting we have heard nothing . Also my husband hasn't got his passport for all that time
Hi guys my wife applied on the 08/08/2017 biometric was in Isalmabad Pakistan on 15/08/2017 which she Travel from Afghanistan and stay there until a decision is made the documents was sent to Sheffield on 17 August 2017 received by Sheffield on the 18/08/2017 she yet to received an email to confirm either receipt of application or documents as that happened to anybody ?
Old Sep 5th 2017, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of
Default Re: Chat about UK Spouse Visa . - off topic posts re timeline v chat threads

dear administrator please at least read my email I sent you. it is not a duplicate post I am adding to the original post if you take the trouble to read it!!!
Old Sep 5th 2017, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

I am not to sure why the moderator is having a go. The posts are not duplicates I am adding to the list every time someone posts their biometrics. I do not get what you are bothered about. The information is quite useful and I am doing it for everyone who has applied for the spouse visa and is trying to make sense of the chaos.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

pabonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you receive a non straightforward notice or any further request for documents?
Old Sep 5th 2017, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

pabonline is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not to sure why the moderator is having a go. The posts are not duplicates I am adding to the list every time someone posts their biometrics. I do not get what you are bothered about. The information is quite useful and I am doing it for everyone who has applied for the spouse visa and is trying to make sense of the chaos.
Yes it was an interesting snapshot. Maybe just edit the same post instead of creating new ones?
Old Sep 5th 2017, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

PaManjang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chat about UK Spouse Visa . - off topic posts re timeline v chat threads

Administrators jerseygirl & Christmasoompa please we want to see the updated lists by garyede, don't delete his posts. These are vital info and we need them please.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pabonline
Yes it was an interesting snapshot. Maybe just edit the same post instead of creating new ones?
Well yes I can do that. If that is what they want why don't they say!! I will amend the list tomorrow and hope the moderators don't moan about that. but don't hold your breadth!!
Old Sep 6th 2017, 12:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

dear administrator please at least read my email I sent you. it is not a duplicate post I am adding to the original post if you take the trouble to read it!!!
With the best will in the world I am not able to read private messages whilst I am asleep.

I read your message which appeared in my inbox this morning and I have responded within an hour or two of reading this.

Patience is a virtue isn't it. Particularly with anything to do with immigration visas & even sometimes with allowing admin time to wake up and respond.

It is not a question of not allowing a list to appear. It is a question of keeping the two threads in question clean and clear for everyone with an interest in this one particular visa.

As has been mentioned before. Some posters gain support and ease from just reading timelines. They don't wish to read chat . Hence the timeline only thread.

Some people want to chat to each other about their worries, hence the chat threads about this one visa. They don't want timelines and lists to wade through. They want to scroll through interactive chat.

It is all about balance .

As stated, I will talk to the moderators about the best way to look after the interests of everyone with an interest in the UK Spouse visa.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 12:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

As BEVS posted in the other thread...we are trying to sort this matter out. Please be patient.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 1:01 am
Just Joined

Spvisukfrmire is an unknown quantity at this point

I did biometrics from TLS contact ireland..paid priority for spouse visa.yet to hear about decision.been 18 days or so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.