Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Oct 28th 2017, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

nina ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by j4v3d
I'm just recent, been 18 business days but like 20+ days since the biometrics date. Pakistan application. So i've got a long way to go. Whenever i put the GWF reference number in, keeps saying not recognised. Will probably continually be checking that tracker when i approach the 50+ business day mark. Not hoping to hear back from Sheffield till the 60 day mark.

Have a safe journey, just enjoy it now, you'll have a couple of days to settle down here before getting to work. Have fun and enjoy the positive experience now. Wrap up though, it's abit chilly here at the moment & wet.
HELLO, i also applied from Pakistan last month. did the tracker thing ever worked for you ? it shows me that not recognized error too every time.
Old Oct 28th 2017, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nina ali
HELLO, i also applied from Pakistan last month. did the tracker thing ever worked for you ? it shows me that not recognized error too every time.
Nope, doesn't work for me. You'll have to check via TLS/VFS I think. Not sure how that works.
Old Oct 28th 2017, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

Traceben is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blackpearl
Omg that is amazing... congrats ya!! I hope we receive it soon!
Congratulations
Old Oct 28th 2017, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Mannuatif is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nina ali
HI,
anyone applied from pakistan recently and paid priority service ?
also, did anyone's spouse or their employer got a call from HO for interview?
My husband has recently applied from islamabad he submitted his passport and biometrics on 23 oct 2017 and i sent documents to sheffield recieved on 26th and today i have recieved my documents back after just one working day they have said they kept copies of my documents and will contact me if they require further infofmation. I am just so confused and scared if it has just been rejected already because my friends applied and recieved their documents just before they recieved decision conformation.
Does anyone know if they ring from a private number?
Old Oct 29th 2017, 2:27 am
Just Joined

RainStaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mannuatif
My husband has recently applied from islamabad he submitted his passport and biometrics on 23 oct 2017 and i sent documents to sheffield recieved on 26th and today i have recieved my documents back after just one working day they have said they kept copies of my documents and will contact me if they require further infofmation. I am just so confused and scared if it has just been rejected already because my friends applied and recieved their documents just before they recieved decision conformation.
I applied also just recently, and like yours, mine was returned through my representative the day after HO received my original documents.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 7:43 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

It may just mean that they have so many documents, presented in many different ways, that photocopying and returning the originals means they can keep their work surfaces less cluttered, it may, in fact, be a good sign that they are getting things sorted and it's an early sign of improvement.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 9:43 am
Just Joined

nina ali is an unknown quantity at this point

i applied in september and my husband hasn't got any documents back, but maybe from this month they have started sending documents back right away. i am sure its a sign that they are more actively working on cases now. i think it shall be fine. good luck to you and your husband. hope we all get through this.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

mystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
It may just mean that they have so many documents, presented in many different ways, that photocopying and returning the originals means they can keep their work surfaces less cluttered, it may, in fact, be a good sign that they are getting things sorted and it's an early sign of improvement.
Let's hope they are beginning to turn things around. Like most now I would like to forget the whole experience if my wife can be with me in the UK this Christmas.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by RainStaser
I applied also just recently, and like yours, mine was returned through my representative the day after HO received my original documents.
Is yours priority or non priority
Old Oct 29th 2017, 11:55 am
Just Joined

RainStaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Is yours priority or non priority
Mine was priority, biometrics done on 10th of October, and original documents submitted direct to sheffield the following day. I hope I would get the decision within 60 days.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by RainStaser
Mine was priority, biometrics done on 10th of October, and original documents submitted direct to sheffield the following day. I hope I would get the decision within 60 days.
Good luck to you and i hope we all get a positive reply before christmas
Old Oct 30th 2017, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys my wife got a call that a decision has been made. Please pray that her visa gets approved. It’s 111days today. But they will post her passport etc to her. So we will know next day. Need everyone’s support
Old Oct 30th 2017, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Nneky360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Minho86
Hey guys my wife got a call that a decision has been made. Please pray that her visa gets approved. It’s 111days today. But they will post her passport etc to her. So we will know next day. Need everyone’s support
Congratulations good luck
Old Oct 30th 2017, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Minho86
Fingers crossed for you and i pray its a good news for you guys.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mystikal2k2a
Congratulations

Where did you apply from again and how long did you wait for?

I am wishing everybody good luck we all hear something especially those March/April/May applicants
Applied from Paris. Waited 6 months exactly. I think they are getting April/May out asap.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.