Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Oct 27th 2017, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by gaja00
Do you mean priority? I doubt anyone that applied non-priority in September would have their visas granted in a month.
I recall seeing three September priority applications granted in the timelines thread - two from Hong Kong and one from Nigeria.
I guess there is a chance the non priority applicants from September will hear something?

Originally Posted by MA17
Hey guys i cant believe my eyes. Visa is here. Just check the visa centre shows passport ready for collection. My husband was asleep woked him up and in 1hr he was at the centre and got his passport with visa approved. You are all in my prayers and i hope you will be in UK soon...good luck to you all xx
So happy for you - Congratulations.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield Settlement Visa +90 Day Delays

Passport collected with visa approved ALHAMDULLAH.
applied 28th April
not straightforward email 20 July and requested divorce cert which we sent in 5 days
31st October email 25th Sept.
today 27th October exactly 6 months. no email from Sheffield only email from VFS to collect passport. in 1 hours husband turned up at the visa centre and picked his visa. luckily we didn't have to wait for 2 days to pick up the passport all done in 1 hour.
Brilliant news, the nightmare is over for you now. Where did you apply from?
Old Oct 27th 2017, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you havent heard anything since the 25th sept email when they mentioned 31st Oct deadline, you will definatly hear from them just after 6 months from your biometric. Because today is exactly 6 months for me.
Thanks MA.
Really happy for you.
Is the 6months including weekends?
Old Oct 27th 2017, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j4v3d
Brilliant news, the nightmare is over for you now. Where did you apply from?
Yes J43vd i hope you get yours soon. I still cant believe it i am at work and cant celebrate enough lol. You all in my prayers wishing you hear soon.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Yes J43vd i hope you get yours soon. I still cant believe it i am at work and cant celebrate enough lol. You all in my prayers wishing you hear soon.
Applied from Paris france
Old Oct 27th 2017, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

gaja00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess there is a chance the non priority applicants from September will hear something?
That’s true. Although I suspect, due to the blanket 31st October email, processing of most other applications has been put on hold and the HO would have been focusing this week on the applications that were sent that email.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gaja00
That’s true. Although I suspect, due to the blanket 31st October email, processing of most other applications has been put on hold and the HO would have been focusing this week on the applications that were sent that email.
Don't think i've had any emails yet, need to ring the solicitor on Monday and find out if he has had any communication from Sheffield. I'll be getting close to the 60 day mark next month.

37BD today.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

You deserve it, been praying for everyone that this month and the next month they get their visas. It's been very busy on Facebook in the I Love My Spouse page - seen quite a few applicants in there that have got the visa.

I'm on 37BD today. Hoping to hear something back next month - hopefully i don't get the not straightforward email - will ring my solicitor on Monday and see if he has heard anything.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

You deserve it, been praying for everyone that this month and the next month they get their visas. It's been very busy on Facebook in the I Love My Spouse page - seen quite a few applicants in there that have got the visa.

I'm on 37BD today. Hoping to hear something back next month - hopefully i don't get the not straightforward email - will ring my solicitor on Monday and see if he has heard anything.
You are in safe frame as long as you dont the non straighforward email...i hope you will get your approval sooooon xx
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

You are in safe frame as long as you dont the non straighforward email...i hope you will get your approval sooooon xx
i get it with no problems at all, hopefully the backlog will be cleared early next month and they process my application with no problems at all.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Keep checking tls trucker.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keep checking tls trucker.
Mine is a Pakistan application, so not sure if the solicitor got signed up to TLS - Not even sure how it works or how to access it. Can you shed any light on it?
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mine is a Pakistan application, so not sure if the solicitor got signed up to TLS - Not even sure how it works or how to access it. Can you shed any light on it?
Tls is the visa centre when you first deposit yout application and scan all your docs from tls to sheffield. Maybe is not available on all countries.
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Benjamin Kwartengsnr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys i cant believe my eyes. Visa is here. Just check the visa centre shows passport ready for collection. My husband was asleep woked him up and in 1hr he was at the centre and got his passport with visa approved. You are all in my prayers and i hope you will be in UK soon...good luck to you all xx
wooow am soo soo happy for you. you soo lucky
Old Oct 27th 2017, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tls is the visa centre when you first deposit yout application and scan all your docs from tls to sheffield. Maybe is not available on all countries.
I didn't need to scan the documents, they were submitted from the UK. The passport was handed in at the biometrics appointment. The wife said they told her she would get a call to come collect her passport when they have finished processing the application. So it's the waiting game at the moment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.