Marriage certificate/nikkah nama..please help!!!

Old Apr 25th 2019, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Marriage certificate/nikkah nama..please help!!!

Hi guys really need help. I have a marriage certificate issued by nadra. It is attested by the local union council.
Secondly i have a nikkah nama, which has been attested by the registrar.
question: do both of the abovementioned documents need to be stamped by the foreign office? This is for spouse visa application.
thirdly, do i need to send both marriage certificate AND nikkah nama (English translation or urdu?) To the home office?
Old Apr 25th 2019, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marriage certificate/nikkah nama..please help!!!

Originally Posted by sam12345
Hi guys really need help. I have a marriage certificate issued by nadra. It is attested by the local union council.
Secondly i have a nikkah nama, which has been attested by the registrar.
question: do both of the abovementioned documents need to be stamped by the foreign office? This is for spouse visa application.
thirdly, do i need to send both marriage certificate AND nikkah nama (English translation or urdu?) To the home office?

You send all documentation relating to your marriage status with your application - originals, copies and translations.
Old Apr 25th 2019, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You send all documentation relating to your marriage status with your application - originals, copies and translations.
do they need to be attested by the foreign office?
Old Apr 25th 2019, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

do they need to be attested by the foreign office?
Sorry, don't know......
Old Apr 26th 2019, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute

what do you mean by stamped by foreign office? pls explain better
Old Apr 26th 2019, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OSJG
what do you mean by stamped by foreign office? pls explain better
attested by the foreign office of pakistan.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute

attested by the foreign office of pakistan.
You mention both have been attested by the relevant bodies. Why send it to foreign office again? Submit the originals translations and copies. You know UKVI will still investigate to ensure they are real and original. Submit and leave them to do their job. I don't think you need the foreign office again except that is the norm where you're from.
Old Apr 28th 2019, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

You mention both have been attested by the relevant bodies. Why send it to foreign office again? Submit the originals translations and copies. You know UKVI will still investigate to ensure they are real and original. Submit and leave them to do their job. I don't think you need the foreign office again except that is the norm where you're from.
If you know the answer to this I'd be grateful
how many chat logs/call logs should be submitted for spouse visa? Each day? Or every few days or couple chats a month
Old Apr 28th 2019, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

If you know the answer to this I'd be grateful
how many chat logs/call logs should be submitted for spouse visa? Each day? Or every few days or couple chats a month
How long have you been in a relationship/married for? If it's been a long period like 6 years and you have logs for that duration, you can do every other month. If it's like 2yrs you can show every month. What I did was two pages per month for chat. I also showed call logs for every month. 8 days per month. You vary the dates. Just enough to show how long you have been together
Old Apr 28th 2019, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

How long have you been in a relationship/married for? If it's been a long period like 6 years and you have logs for that duration, you can do every other month. If it's like 2yrs you can show every month. What I did was two pages per month for chat. I also showed call logs for every month. 8 days per month. You vary the dates. Just enough to show how long you have been together
by the time im ready to submit. It will be 6 months. When you say 8 days per month. Did you randomly select any days for that one month, and same way for the next month?
Old Apr 28th 2019, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

by the time im ready to submit. It will be 6 months. When you say 8 days per month. Did you randomly select any days for that one month, and same way for the next month?
If it's just 6mths you can include communication for the months before the wedding.

Yes I randomly select eg April I show 1st 6th 10th 17th 19th 23rd 27th 30th May I show 3rd 9th 11th 15th 18th 22nd 25th 29th. I also vary the call durations meaning some are calls of 20 mins some for 1 hour. Just a mix. Same for the chat.
Old Apr 28th 2019, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

If it's just 6mths you can include communication for the months before the wedding.

Yes I randomly select eg April I show 1st 6th 10th 17th 19th 23rd 27th 30th May I show 3rd 9th 11th 15th 18th 22nd 25th 29th. I also vary the call durations meaning some are calls of 20 mins some for 1 hour. Just a mix. Same for the chat.
right makes sense. Many thanks
Old Apr 28th 2019, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

right makes sense. Many thanks
You're welcome