Lost old passport

Old Feb 15th 2015, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Lost old passport

Hi,

As one of the requirements to submit documents for the UK Spouse Visa application is your previous passport.

Unfortunately, my husband cannot find his previous passport. As he had renewed his current one only 18 months ago, he is pretty sure he kept it somewhere but no-where to be seen! We both looked hard everywhere!

Luckily, we were able to find a scanned copy of his old passport bio pages with a document number. I have printed a copy, would this be okay to send it along with the application and explain why we haven't enclose the original previous passport?

Meanwhile, he has almost given out exact dates he travelled on the old passport as one of the questions mentioned dates and countries visited during the last 10 years.

Thanks heaps!