Letter from MP

Old Sep 8th 2018, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Letter from MP

Hi , I have news to share. My husband received letter from MP which had a response from Home office regarding my refusal that I received in July due to missing payslips and the letter states that “we have accepted the request of reconsider name’s application and if Name feels her all the payslips were not scanned at our commercial partner VFS she can resubmit the payslips she wishes it to be consider for application and those payslips will be forwarded to the ECM and he will contact name and let her know the outcome” And they sent this letter to MP on August 23rd but we received it in post yesterday and I have sent my new application very recently and all my documents are sent to Sheffield. what should we do? I would like that if they could reconsider my old application and overturn their decision so my refusal can be taken off records and also we have paid for new application and IHS and allI. I would like your suggestion and advice on what should be our next step.
Thank you so much.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 1:53 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letter from MP

So you appealed and applied again at the same time?
Old Sep 12th 2018, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
So you appealed and applied again at the same time?
Hi BiP, No, we complained to MP and they contacted HO on our behalf and MP sent us a letter along with email letter from HO that our application has been accepted for reconsideration if resubmit the payslips , they will be forwarded to ECM and they will let me know the outcome. So we are thinking of sending them off.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 11:10 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious

Hi BiP, No, we complained to MP and they contacted HO on our behalf and MP sent us a letter along with email letter from HO that our application has been accepted for reconsideration if resubmit the payslips , they will be forwarded to ECM and they will let me know the outcome. So we are thinking of sending them off.
Probably had been a better idea to wait for the outcome of your complaint rather than reapply. Send them.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Probably had been a better idea to wait for the outcome of your complaint rather than reapply. Send them.
yeah but woman in the office didn’t seem sure of herself if it will be reconsidered. We didn’t have any replies from them for a while so couldn’t rely on it.

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Sep 12th 2018 at 4:43 pm.