let me know plz if so....

Old Apr 4th 2015, 8:53 am
Just Joined

sidney08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default let me know plz if so....

hi good day friends, I want to confirm some point of British nationality as my father was born in Kenya 1949 and a holder of a british passport in times he left the Kenya and settle down in india, I was born in dec 1981 and till now in indian citizen can I apply for a british passport if so how can I do this and what is the rule if u guys know plz help out ..thanks....
Old Apr 4th 2015, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

knighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really niceknighstrike is just really nice
Default Re: let me know plz if so....

Based on this, you might.

WhatPassport | Kenya and British Nationality

Born before 1983 to a parent who was born after 1949 – as long as that parent a) was a British Citizen, or b) had a parent born in the UK.

Unless of course, if your father got naturalised in the UK. If so, then it will be possible for you to get a British passport. Ask your father if he did, if he is British otherwise than by descent.