Leave to Remain Uk Visa processing time

Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

michel08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leave to Remain Uk Visa processing time

hi everyone. I am a non-EEA national and have applied for a Limited stay to remain visa back in November. Biometric has been recorded on 23-rd of December. I am just wondering how long should I wait now for an answer ☹️☹️☹️☹️. Has anyone please been on the same situation? How long did you wait for your visa please
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:49 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leave to Remain Uk Visa processing time

What visa are you on at the moment and which visa did you apply for?
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

I am applying for limited leave to remain in the UK as the unmarried partner of a person who is present and settled in the UK and the parent of two British national children. Haven’t got any visa at the moment ☹️
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your very quick reply
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:42 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michel08
I am applying for limited leave to remain in the UK as the unmarried partner of a person who is present and settled in the UK and the parent of two British national children. Haven’t got any visa at the moment ☹️
What do you mean you dont have a visa at the moment? How did you enter the UK.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

That’s a long story which Home Office already knows.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 6:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michel08
That’s a long story which Home Office already knows.
And I suspect may well have a bearing on your application processing time. If you're not prepared to share the 'long story' then that's fine, but I'm not sure anybody here will be able to help give you an idea of how long you can expect to wait without knowing the details.

Good luck.