just got this from my wife

Old Sep 8th 2016, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default just got this from my wife

child tax credit has told her she was overpaid and has to pay back 2800.00 pounds... i have a strange feeling they will reject my application. this just suxs.
what can i do..she has till Oct 10 she told the accountant about this ..and he wont be back till Monday
what can i do..i am slowly being eaten up inside..will i ever be with my wife.
Old Sep 8th 2016, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just got this from my wife

Nothing you can do..... she has to sort this out.

Don't think this will affect the application as long as you have proved she earns enough from her business.
Old Sep 8th 2016, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

the evidence is/ was forwarded to the ECO 380 per week and taxed and she still surpassed the 18,600, she made 19,280 pounds
Old Sep 9th 2016, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks SanDiegogirl...so nervous about any little thing
Old Sep 15th 2016, 2:21 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

any updates?
Old Sep 17th 2016, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

no not yet not even an email to say the rec,d the application, but from a ticket i put in was told they very busy on the school visas /finishing the log jam..not in those words, Its going on 3 weeks now..

Last edited by goins; Sep 17th 2016 at 1:02 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2016, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
no not yet not even an email to say the rec,d the application, but from a ticket i put in was told they very busy on the school visas /finishing the log jam..not in those words, Its going on 3 weeks now..
3 weeks from when? When they received your documents?

Please don't expect a decision quickly as you had a previous refusal so this second application might get some extra scrutiny. Did you apply with priority service?
Old Sep 17th 2016, 8:02 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about the tax credits, they will take it from the amount they give her each week to get back what is owed. They overpaid me one year and took it back they following year, then I changed jobs and they said they owed me, so gave me back a lump sum. It's madness!
Old Sep 18th 2016, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
3 weeks from when? When they received your documents?

Please don't expect a decision quickly as you had a previous refusal so this second application might get some extra scrutiny. Did you apply with priority service?
i did the regular post.. SanDiegogirl... Thanks Mummy you all are GENUINE in this forum..much love to all the admins and mods..and to all who came across my path and truly blessed me..with knowledge and kind words. I will be there i will..xox
Old Sep 19th 2016, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

i did the regular post.. SanDiegogirl... Thanks Mummy you all are GENUINE in this forum..much love to all the admins and mods..and to all who came across my path and truly blessed me..with knowledge and kind words. I will be there i will..xox
Ok Let me explain further...Sorry guys

I had an appointment at the Application office Sept 01/2016 they did everything and even did the DHL shipping i will collect my package when it comes back to them.

The last time when i applied for my Visa to get married last year i thought it was fast got an email after about 3-4 days, but i understand they are busy..
Old Sep 23rd 2016, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by not2old
any updates?
Finaly

Dear EDWIN JAMES WADDEL,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxx
For: EDWIN j. w

Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the visa section in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

*List of Appendices:
Appendix 1 - Children / Other Dependants
Appendix 2 - Spouse / Partner
Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family members of Refugees
Appendix 5 - Access Rights to Child

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Old Sep 23rd 2016, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Finaly

Dear EDWIN JAMES WADDEL,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxx
For: EDWIN j. w

Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the visa section in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

*List of Appendices:
Appendix 1 - Children / Other Dependants
Appendix 2 - Spouse / Partner
Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family members of Refugees
Appendix 5 - Access Rights to Child

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Please delete this thread admins forgot i posted it... Sorry