Job offer letter question

Old Oct 13th 2019, 9:55 am
Just Joined

MarcelleSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job offer letter question

My husband, UK citizen can get a job offer before he moves out to the UK ahead of me.
What does the offer letter need to state and what company information does the letter need to have. Other than the letter, what must the company provide/state/prove from their behalf?

This would be for my spousal visa application.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 2:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job offer letter question

4. In respect of a job offer in the UK (for an applicant’s partner or parent’s partner returning to salaried employment in the UK at paragraphs E-ECP.3.2.(a) and E-ECC.2.2.(a) of Appendix FM) a letter from the employer must be provided:

(a) confirming the job offer, the gross annual salary and the starting date of the employment which must be within 3 months of the applicant’s partner’s return to the UK; or

(b) enclosing a signed contract of employment, which must have a starting date within 3 months of the applicant’s partner’s return to the UK.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigrat...ified-evidence

I would also ensure that it’s on letterheaded paper and signed in ink.