Digger47's questions re: spouse visa refusal

Old Oct 6th 2017, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Digger47's questions re: spouse visa refusal

Hi there can any one Help Marriage Visa 6 months just be rejected on many unfounded points, First I point out my Fiancee is from Kiev, the Visa is Processed in Warsaw where it is clear they have reject her Visa Application in option minor points, my immigration adviser completed the Application, when on the visa to give her finical statement Her bank was very low, the Adviser on the statement that she owned her own Property and there a large amount of her income was for the upkeep of the Property, and stated that myself would be Sponsoring all Funds to enter UK and there fore as nothing in The Vise Guidelines to state watt amount She Must Have
As any one got information which is given By UK Government Visa requirements thanks
digger47
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Digger47's questions re: spouse visa refusal

Hi, sorry to hear about the visa refusal.

I've moved your post in to a thread of its own as you'd posted on somebody else's else's thread from February, so it may not be seen there.

Hopefully the forum members can help you figure it out, good luck.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by digger47
Hi there can any one Help Marriage Visa 6 months just be rejected on many unfounded points, First I point out my Fiancee is from Kiev, the Visa is Processed in Warsaw where it is clear they have reject her Visa Application in option minor points, my immigration adviser completed the Application, when on the visa to give her finical statement Her bank was very low, the Adviser on the statement that she owned her own Property and there a large amount of her income was for the upkeep of the Property, and stated that myself would be Sponsoring all Funds to enter UK and there fore as nothing in The Vise Guidelines to state watt amount She Must Have
As any one got information which is given By UK Government Visa requirements thanks
digger47
Did you get a refusal letter? If so, are you able to upload it on here or type it out so others can assist you - it'll give us a clear picture then.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 3:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Is your fiance applying for a Marriage Visitor visa or a Family of a Settled Person (spouse/partner) visa?
Old Oct 6th 2017, 3:08 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Is your fiance applying for a Marriage Visitor visa or a Family of a Settled Person (spouse/partner) visa?
was going to ask the same question as the OP isn't very clear.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 3:17 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

If Marriage Visitor visa, these are the links to the requirements:

https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...sh_version.pdf

The following states what evidence needs to be provided to show that the applicant will be able to support themselves without public funds, or if their sponsor is supporting them, what evidence the sponsor needs to provide:
Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must
clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
ï‚· bank statements
ï‚· building society book
ï‚· proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details
(start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
ï‚· where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at
the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a
friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to
support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family should be
provided

If your fiance doesn't have enough money in her bank account to support herself for 6 months, then you will need to provide the evidence that you can support her as her sponsor. Did you do that for the visa application that was refused?
Old Oct 6th 2017, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

If Marriage Visitor visa, these are the links to the requirements:

https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...sh_version.pdf

The following states what evidence needs to be provided to show that the applicant will be able to support themselves without public funds, or if their sponsor is supporting them, what evidence the sponsor needs to provide:
Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must
clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
ï‚· bank statements
ï‚· building society book
ï‚· proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details
(start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
ï‚· where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at
the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a
friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to
support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family should be
provided

If your fiance doesn't have enough money in her bank account to support herself for 6 months, then you will need to provide the evidence that you can support her as her sponsor. Did you do that for the visa application that was refused?
Thanks for the replay: I accept that her bank had little money in and the person filling in the application stated that I was sponsoring her totally for all cost whilst in UK including Flights etc. But Pointing out that She had property as security's as if I at any time there was moneys she could get against the property A Loan say But still can not find details on How much money she should have in Her Bank if I new at time of application then I would have paid in to her Bank That Amount any thanks for helping digger47
Old Oct 6th 2017, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

What were the exact reasons for refusal?

Scan in refusal letter.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK could do this but take sum time as not sure on how to do these this
But today I have had a meeting with my MP John Hayes cons. and now after reading through the Resigns for Refusal and The Sponsorship statement He as concluded that they have maid a wrongfully Judgment unless I forward both documents that is the letter of rejection it will be come clear All I was asking was if Any one did now how much she should have in her Bank digger47
Old Oct 6th 2017, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

OK could do this but take sum time as not sure on how to do these this
But today I have had a meeting with my MP John Hayes cons. and now after reading through the Resigns for Refusal and The Sponsorship statement He as concluded that they have maid a wrongfully Judgment unless I forward both documents that is the letter of rejection it will be come clear All I was asking was if Any one did now how much she should have in her Bank digger47
OK then ..... type out the exact wording

For the marriage visitor visa the applicant's bank account does not count as so important. What is important is the applicant's ties to the home country and the risk element that they are going to return to the home country.
Also, proof that they are going to get married (correspondence with registry office/church/ Wedding reception details, payment of deposits on venues etc). Did you provide all this?

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Oct 6th 2017 at 5:50 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 9:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Any one did now how much she should have in her Bank digger47
Can anyone state please how much money she should show in her account please?

What the amount is set at to be 'enough'

Thanks
Old Oct 6th 2017, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BEVS
Can anyone state please how much money she should show in her account please?

What the amount is set at to be 'enough'

Thanks
There is no amount set out in official documents as to what is 'enough' with regards applicant's monetary resources. Applicant's circumstances are different and monetary resources are taken on an individual basis.

However, the only time an applicant's monetary resources are taken into account are for visitor or student visas - neither of which is the case here.

We don't know for certain what visa the applicant has applied for - marriage visitor visa or fiance visa.

In either case the applicant's bank balance is usually not what is most important - the sponsor's financial situation IS. Also what other proof of stable, genuine, ongoing relationship did the applicant provide.

Hence our request as to provide details as to what the actual refusal letter stated.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 6th 2017 at 11:20 pm. Reason: fix quote
Old Oct 6th 2017, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

fah_83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA Extended Family Member Visa

Hi Guys,
I need some advice. I applied for EEA Extended Family Member visa in October 2016. Which was refused in six months without appeal right. Home office say there is some spelling mistake in my mother name in birth certificate. I got updated birth certificate from NADRA alongwith Explanation letter from union council they wrote in this letter that THERE WAS SOME COMPUTER SOFTAWRE PROBLEM BECAUSE OF THIS THEY MISS PRINT NAME, NOW THEY ALREADY ISSUED UPDATED BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND RECORD ALSO BEEN UPATED. And applied fresh application but they refused again without appeal right and repeat same decision. This is only one objection in my refusal letter. I filed Pre Action Protocol but they maintain there decision. Now i am thinking for JR.
What you guys think what is my chances for winning this JR?
How long it take?
What more supporting documents i can add in JR?
Should i get any letter from High Commission for verification? ( AS THEY SAY IN PAP LETTER THAT THEY CAN NOT VERIFY LETTER AS ITS NOT ISSUED BY HIGH COMMISSION PAKISTAN IN LONDON) .
Please every little advice will be much appreciated as i am really stressed.
Thanks
Old Oct 7th 2017, 2:20 am
Concierge

Thanks for the replay: I accept that her bank had little money in and the person filling in the application stated that I was sponsoring her totally for all cost whilst in UK including Flights etc. But Pointing out that She had property as security's as if I at any time there was moneys she could get against the property A Loan say But still can not find details on How much money she should have in Her Bank if I new at time of application then I would have paid in to her Bank That Amount any thanks for helping digger47
Sorry, I don't know the answer to the amount of money required. I was just trying to make sure that you knew that you need to provide evidence of your financial ability to sponsor your fiance for a marriage visitor visa, if she couldn't provide evidence of sufficient funds to support herself. I was worried that you might apply again and get another refusal if this evidence wasn't provided, which would be very frustrating for you and a waste of your money.

I see that SanDiegogirl has responded that the amount of money needed isn't set. I can only guess that the Home Office would be looking to see that she or you had enough funds for her personal needs, food, travel/medical insurance, air fare etc. Also evidence that she has accommodation to stay in.

I think your immigration adviser is misguided about the sort of evidence needed. The Home Office won't accept your fiance's property as security against the financial requirements, the funds much be in cash and readily available. However, the fact that your fiance owns property in her home country is good evidence that she intends to return there, so that part's good!

I really think you need a good immigration adviser, someone who is registered to practice and qualified. Best of luck, sorry I couldn't help more.
Old Oct 7th 2017, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

I am closing this Thread as I think I received all the help from other all Members I noticed Bevs all so commented we have exchanged question's in the past my Main Site is Hungary but saddle unable to be there as often as I wish to be, but Bevs sold Lovasbereny at last, taken a 50% Loss But still have a small place close to old place, I believe my MP will resolve the Visa problem So again Big thanks to all members for replaying to my Question's best regard to all digger47

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.