Issue with our bank statements, what do I do?

Old Oct 12th 2018, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

Lets_Play is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Issue with our bank statements, what do I do?

Hello,

Hope everyone's had a good week!

My husband and I are ready to go through with our application, we were just waiting on his bank statements.

Getting the statements has been a nightmare. Finally, my husband received them in the mail after ordering them 5 times and going to different branches.We assumed we would received 6 banks statement, one for each month. Instead we received 3 statements that cover the span of over a year.

The first statement they sent is from 09 June 2017 to 08 June 2018.
The second statement is from 09 June 2018 to 07 September 2018.
The third statements covers 08 September 2018 to 01 October 2018.

I know providing too much information isn't always a good thing because it can sometimes cause confusion, but I'm worried reordering the statements could take another month. Can I just send those statements in, and explain that those were the only statements the bank would provide?

Also, I might be overthinking here (probably just stressed), but I just wanted to get confirmation....
My husbands savings were acquired through his salary. He is self-employed, and obviously hasn't paid his taxes on this years earnings yet (of course he plans to, but this tax year isn't over). The bank statements show, a direct deposit from one of his customers going in every month and it'll show the point when he reached the 62,500 requirement. Does the money in your savings account have to be money which has already been claimed, and you've already paid taxes on?

Thank you in advance!