Inter company transfer & Spouse Visa

Old Jul 21st 2015, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Cockneykiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inter company transfer & Spouse Visa

Hello,
I have been offered a position back at my old firm in London. This would be an intercompany transfer from my current location in Queensland. I will be effectively continuing my length of service, simply changing locations internationally.
As I understand it, to apply for a Spouse Visa, I need to have 6 months employment with my employer in the UK. Because of my continued length of service does this mean I can apply before I leave Australia and my wife can join me from the start?

Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 21st 2015, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inter company transfer & Spouse Visa

WE have had a couple of posters who have been continuing their jobs when returning to the UK.

If you have been with your current employer for more than 6 months you can use Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – overseas sponsor returning to the UK

Read the following document Section 5.2

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...equirement.pdf

You can apply immediately and when visa issued travel back to UK together.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Cockneykiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Inter company transfer & Spouse Visa

Thank you for the info.