Indefinite Leave Query

Old Feb 27th 2014, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

citybanklondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Indefinite Leave Query

Originally Posted by formula
There is no UK law that says someone can have ILE if they are married to a UK citizen and are going to continue living outside the UK. ILE is Indefinate Leave to ENTER, for those that were coming to live in the UK with their UK spouse.

Are you telling us that you wife commited fraud when she applied for ILE? And now intends to continue her deception?

Deception is a very serious offense. It can even lead to British citizenship being removed if; at a later date; the government discover that fraud was used to obtain citizenship.

Hahaha...talk of fraud, fraud is exactly what the UK govt is involved in when it bombs Iraq on dubious grounds so it can have control of Middle Eastern oil and FRAUD is when the very same govt pays housing benefit to people who in turn pay it to Tory landlords under the BTL umbrella !! <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Feb 27th 2014 at 4:02 pm. Reason: Cut out the name calling.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond repute

That's as maybe, citybanklondon, but has no bearing on the question you initially posed.

Based on what you have posted, absent other information, your wife has given false information to an IO and intends to do so every few months. You are trying to bend the rules to fit your interpretation, and I sincerely hope for the sake of your family that you reconsider what you are doing.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse where the UKBA is concerned, and the consequences can be far more costly than a few hundred pounds you might spend to obtain the correct visa.

Based on your wife's 'visit' in 2013, I assume you left for NZ in 2011 or thereabouts. The 2-year clock started ticking then; you gave false information in 2013, and that is a very serious issue.

If it had been as simple as coming over every few months for a few days, more of us would have done that. You're on a very slippery slope here.

I won't comment again, because it's obvious that it's pointless.

Last edited by Vadio; Feb 27th 2014 at 2:38 pm.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vadio
Based on what you have posted, absent other information, your wife has given false information to an IO and intends to do so every few months.
It seems from his previous posts, he knew it was fraud.

Originally Posted by citybanklondon
My spouse got ILE (Ind. leave to Enter) the UK from the British embassy abroad in May 2012. In June 2012 we visited for 1 week and the ILE got its first stamp at Heathrow, then we stayed away for a year and came back in May 2013 for a week so the ILE is valid and shall remain so until the spouse's passport does not expire in May 2015 plus the fact she has not been away for TWO YEARS and so the ILE is intact.

Now I am working in the Gulf region and would like to continue working and supporting the spouse and 3 kids from here as I have a good easy well paid job.
He was also after PR in New Zealand at the same time as his wife was applying for ILE to the UK.

Plus using the NHS even though they were resident in Abu Dhabi and now NZ. Not bad for a 1 week trip to the UK in June 2012 just after she received ILE, then a 3 day visit in May 2013.

Originally Posted by citybanklondon
My spouse will be coming to settle with me in Chch next month and we have three children. My spouse is 38 and needs medication for high blood pressure she recently got, High cholesterol and Reflux which needs daily dosage of Nexium. In the UK she gets it for a low cost as she has a pre-paid annual certificate but what will be the situation in Chch?

Last edited by formula; Feb 27th 2014 at 3:12 pm.