Immigration to UK from India

Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

pradi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Immigration to UK from India

Hello All,

We are planning to immigrate to UK and want to work and settle down there.
Could anybody suggest consultancy name who work for immigration.
we are not able to identify whether the consultancy is fake or good.

We are from India and i am married.I am holding Master of science in embedded system and Bachelor of engineering in Electronics and communication. Currently i am working as Technical lead

Please suggest

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration to UK from India

This site is frequented by people in Britain who are desperate to leave ! Not sure you will find anyone here who can advise on migration to Britain.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

pradi is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea about other forum where i will get information on immigration for UK
Old Aug 12th 2015, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pradi
Any idea about other forum where i will get information on immigration for UK
Scot47 was joking, although this site is mainly for Brits returning home or wanting to bring a non-EU national to the UK.

Hello All,

We are from India and i am married.I am holding Master of science in embedded system and Bachelor of engineering in Electronics and communication. Currently i am working as Technical lead

Please suggest

Thanks in advance
You will need to find a company to sponsor you on a Tier 2 (General) visa on a Restricted CoS. Be aware that the UK only allows 20,700 of these visa per year so unless you are doing a job on the UK's shortages list, it will be very hard to get a visa.
https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/overview

You can read about others wanting one of these visa, on this site.
UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) visas • Immigrationboards.com

There are some further restictions under review with MAC for Tier 2 visas that the UK might bring in soon such as; dependants not being allowed to work unless they take a skilled job; sponsors having to pay at the 50th or 75th percentile instead of just the 25th percentile they pay now; only allowing those doing a UK shortages job to have a visa.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/47619911.cms

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-...e-t189376.html

Last edited by formula; Aug 12th 2015 at 1:43 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

Please suggest

Thanks in advance
Hello, unable to help personally as Indian husband didn't actually emigrate to UK. (Came in 60's for post grad exams. we have been going back and forth since). No Indian family here and friends are of same age group.

The situation now as 'Formula' has said is not easy. Look at the links given.

The Forum more often used by British expats in India and Indian origin citizens is IndiaMike there is a special section for Indian citizens. You may get extra advice there.

For Citizens of India - Passport and Visa Questions - India Travel Forum | IndiaMike.com