ILR Application Timeline Help

Old Nov 23rd 2020, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Homely1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ILR Application Timeline Help

Hi
My husband and Step-daughter are South African Citizen’s and I am a British Citizen. They were granted a 5 year Spousal Visa and Dependant Visa as my step-daughter was 15 years old.

if anyone can offer some help on when my family can apply for their ILR Visas based on the following dates :LEAVE TO ENTER - Granted

BRP Issue Date 20/07/2016

Entered UK on 07/08/2016

………………………………

FURTHER LEAVE TO REMAIN - Granted

BRP Issue Date 28/03/2019 - Expires 26/10/2021

5 year anniversary date of entering UK - 07/08/2021

They have both been out of the UK for 42 days in the 5 year period (to visit family back home, holidays or work requirements)

What date can they apply for INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN ?

I have searched the site for similar questions but did not find one that was answered.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Homely1; Nov 23rd 2020 at 7:17 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ILR Application Timeline Help

You apply on the 5 year (60 months) anniversary of entering the UK
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

Homely1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for responding. If it’s 5 years from ‘date of entry’, do they take into consideration the time spend out of UK during the 5 years ?
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Homely1
Thank you for responding. If it’s 5 years from ‘date of entry’, do they take into consideration the time spend out of UK during the 5 years ?

..... only if you've spend months and months out of the country; which from your post neither have.