IHS SURCHARGE PAID BUT FAILED TO GET AN APPOINTMENT

Old Dec 13th 2017, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

MariaJon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IHS SURCHARGE PAID BUT FAILED TO GET AN APPOINTMENT

Hi, im back! I have a question please I need an advice.

On October 14,2017 I create an application online and pay the IHS Surcharge but failed to make an appointment due to bank problem, until we decide to make an appointmet later. My question is:

1. Can I still use my application online to continue my appointment on January 2018?eventhough the date of expected departure on that application is December 2017?Or I will create a new online application?

2. Since I already pay the IHS Surcharge amounting to $840 last October 14,2017 with IHS Number and confirmation, Can I still use that to process and make a booking appointment on January 2018.

I am thinking if I can just continue of what I started since I am on "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" and "VISA PAYMENT" box on VISA4UK website. I am not on priority service I am on standard payment visa.

Thank You for your help guys, waiting for your quick reply..

Cheers!

Maria