IHS to application time

Old Dec 22nd 2018, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Woodyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IHS to application time

Hi, can anyone tell me how much time you have between paying the IHS fee and submitting an online Spouse visa application for wife abroad? Don't the IHS fees go up in early January? That's when we plan to apply. Thanks.
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: IHS to application time

Our experience was we paid IHS and application fee on the same day and we also paid for priority.
Not sure if that’s the norm or not but we had to go to different websites to pay the different fees
I am sure others can best guide you and I don’t know if it makes a difference if you pay now or later.
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 11:57 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You should be paying for your IHS on the same day you submit your application. The fee will go up on 8th January 2019 so apply before that date to avoid the fee rise.
Old Dec 23rd 2018, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Woodyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I'll try to get in before the increase.

Last edited by Woodyd; Dec 23rd 2018 at 4:20 am.