If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)

Old Oct 17th 2019, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Ayor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)

Please, i would need input to help me in this.My situation is I was on a dependent visa as a parent to a British from January 2015 – July 2017.

June 2017 - Switched and applied for FLR (M) – Valid period = 27-July-2017 to 07-Dec-2019.
I noticed that the current visa is not 30 months or that is normal. I was expecting the expiry date to be in January 2019.

I would want to apply for an extension in November.(within the 28 days) and use priority (5 days) services and then when the extension is granted in November/December for another 30 months depending on the appointment date.

See the assumption below for the validity of the extension:
From Xx-November-2019 to xx- April or May – 2022
From Xx-Dec-2019 to xx- May or June – 2022

Please note that my initial valid date was 27/July/2017 and i know the expiry date would not go beyond May or June 2002(if granted in Nov/Dec 2019). Please, I need help to get clarity on this. Please sorry for this analysing it would cause you.

Question:
- Would I be a shortfall of 5 years for ILR based on the above assumption expiry date in 2022?
Old Oct 18th 2019, 12:21 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)

When did you arrive in the UK?