Husbands visa refused

Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Paul101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Husbands visa refused

Originally Posted by Foznor
Thanks for the reply Paul. Good luck with your wife's visa too. Are you re applying? Can you not get an admin review? I am a bit confused as I keep getting diff advice on when to reapply. Some people are saying leave a gap. But some are saying straightaway with right docs. What does your exp and knowledge say?
If you have all the correct documents, you can make a fresh application. It's best to speak to your solicitor because they can give you accurate information as they studies law on daily basis. If you leave a gap, it won't make any difference because the computer system is still there and your documents will be processed accordingly. I will be giving my lawyer all the documents next week and can begin processing my documents. In Pakistan, the weather is another problem, it's too HOT so trying to get things done ASAP.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:20 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your satisfactory replies? Because we have been refused already and I understand our case will be scrutinised even more, do u say we use a lawyer again? We did use a lawyer first time but obviously lost 😌
It really is your choice whether or not to do the application yourself. Many people do their applications themselves, especially if they are relatively straight forward such as no health issues, adverse migration or criminal history etc. On the other hand, Pakistan is considered a 'high risk' country although that usually just means that applications from that country are scrutinised more closely - if an application and applicant meets all the requirements and all the required evidentiary documents are submitted, then the application will be successful.

It comes down to how comfortable and confident you feel to do it yourselves. If you're getting a migration agent or a lawyer to do it, would they be based in Pakistan or the UK? You can check a company or individual's registrations in the UK, not sure if you can do the same in Pakistan?

As I said, there's lot of help available here on British Expats. I'm far from one of the most knowledgeable members here, in fact compared with some I know very little! I really do wish you the best of luck.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Paul, I have every sympathy for your situation, it's a bloody tough road you're on. What I wrote wasn't an attack on you, it was just a cautionary note to a new member.

If all that was 'wrong' with your wife's spouse visa application was one bank statement was a copy instead of an original, I do wonder why the decision maker on your case didn't give you the opportunity to submit the original. Seems very harsh.

Is your wife going to reapply for a visa, or are you appealing the refusal? Keep posting on BE, you'll get invaluable information here. Keep your chin up, like I said before if you and your wife meet all the requirements and submit all the right documents, she will get her visa.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:30 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Paul101
If you have all the correct documents, you can make a fresh application. It's best to speak to your solicitor because they can give you accurate information as they studies law on daily basis. If you leave a gap, it won't make any difference because the computer system is still there and your documents will be processed accordingly. I will be giving my lawyer all the documents next week and can begin processing my documents. In Pakistan, the weather is another problem, it's too HOT so trying to get things done ASAP.
Entirely agree about the effect of hot weather - I've never had more energy since I moved from Australia to the UK. Hopefully by this (UK) winter you'll all be over here dressed in jackets, gloves, hats and scarves
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

Foznor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Paul, I have every sympathy for your situation, it's a bloody tough road you're on. What I wrote wasn't an attack on you, it was just a cautionary note to a new member.

If all that was 'wrong' with your wife's spouse visa application was one bank statement was a copy instead of an original, I do wonder why the decision maker on your case didn't give you the opportunity to submit the original. Seems very harsh.

Is your wife going to reapply for a visa, or are you appealing the refusal? Keep posting on BE, you'll get invaluable information here. Keep your chin up, like I said before if you and your wife meet all the requirements and submit all the right documents, she will get her visa.
Must be very hard for you Paul without your family. 😌 Hope you get your family over. So much time effort emotion and money go into applying for spouse visa and a refusal is so so depressing. I can totally relate to that. All the best for you and all the people that are separate from families
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

It really is your choice whether or not to do the application yourself. Many people do their applications themselves, especially if they are relatively straight forward such as no health issues, adverse migration or criminal history etc. On the other hand, Pakistan is considered a 'high risk' country although that usually just means that applications from that country are scrutinised more closely - if an application and applicant meets all the requirements and all the required evidentiary documents are submitted, then the application will be successful.

It comes down to how comfortable and confident you feel to do it yourselves. If you're getting a migration agent or a lawyer to do it, would they be based in Pakistan or the UK? You can check a company or individual's registrations in the UK, not sure if you can do the same in Pakistan?

As I said, there's lot of help available here on British Expats. I'm far from one of the most knowledgeable members here, in fact compared with some I know very little! I really do wish you the best of luck.
If we use a lawyer it would be from UK. My husband is a Pakistani passport holder but a resident in the UAE
We originally used the lawyer purely because of his nationality being Pakistani..... But obviously it's very costly n we would only used lawyer if that made our case stronger. We have No criminal history No health issues and my husband has travelled to USA a few times n never overstayed been to turkey where I took my kids there to introduce them to my husband. I have a valid divorce decree. Have a council report on my property. I have a permanent part time job and the short fall of my wages threshold will be made up by saving account held under my husbands name in Pakistan. I think we have everything that we should by the time we get the dissolution of marriage certificate sorted.
The reason we are a but apprehensive about going ourselves is that people say refusals don't let ok good on a case.
We are so desperate to be together that we don't want anything happening 😌
Old Apr 17th 2016, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

Paul101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did attend the hearing and the home-office / Judge were asking me questions for 30 minuets. They asked me, why did you not send the original bank statement? Bear in mind that I have Autism, I told them that Lloyd, TSB, separated and they closed my account. Hence, I could not get the original bank statement and my barrister that was representing me explained to them that the paper contains the same information and there was no other way of getting the original bank statement since they closed my account. They still showed no remorse, they way they looked at me was I am an animal and begging them to allow the visa and I could see the smirk they both had and they told me there and then, we will refuse your visa.

I am now applying under the disabled route as I have all the documents and will be easier than going through the employment way.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your satisfactory replies? Because we have been refused already and I understand our case will be scrutinised even more, do u say we use a lawyer again? We did use a lawyer first time but obviously lost 😌
Does anyone know if I will need the council to do a immigration home visit report again? I will re apply and I had the initial one done first week of Feb? Thank you
Old Apr 21st 2016, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Does anyone know if I will need the council to do a immigration home visit report again? I will re apply and I had the initial one done first week of Feb? Thank you
Hi all

I would really appriciate the help!!..... I will be re applying for my husbands visa soon. Can I still use my immigration council home report please?
Old Apr 21st 2016, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I would really appriciate the help!!..... I will be re applying for my husbands visa soon. Can I still use my immigration council home report please?
Yes ...
Old Apr 22nd 2016, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Yes ...
Thank you!