Husbands visa refused

Old Apr 15th 2016, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

Foznor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Husbands visa refused

Hi I just registered with this forum. Can I please get some help and advise please. This is both mine and my husbands second marriage. I'm born and bred in uk. My husband lives in uae but a Pakistani national. The refusal was due to him only having a divorce deed n not a certificate of dissolution of marriage from court. But neither of us nor our immigration lawyer knew we get that after divorce deed. My husbands divorce deed was issued in Pakistan
Old Apr 15th 2016, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Paul101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Husbands visa refused

I am very sorry about your husband case been refused. They refused my wife case because I did not send them one original bank statement but instead given them a copy of the bank statement.

<snip>

Good luck

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 15th 2016 at 10:05 pm. Reason: Rather spammy for a newbie!
Old Apr 15th 2016, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Paul101
I am very sorry about your husband case been refused. They refused my wife case because I did not send them one original bank statement but instead given them a copy of the bank statement.

I will be seeing <snip> and I heard many people used them and they are very very good. I've also checked their success rating and they are fab. Give them a try, don't waste your money on home-made solicitors, I lost alot of money!

Good luck
Thank you! It's so much money (solicitors and immigration plus Nhs charges!!)
We paid 3k to our immigration lawyer. They also objected on the savings account statement having only opening and closing balance on it n not monthly in or out. The solicitors could have asked for a review if it wasn't for the divorce certificate.
My concern is tgat when we reapply can can refuse us on these points again or can they pick on something new � ����

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 15th 2016 at 10:06 pm. Reason: Company name removed
Old Apr 15th 2016, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

When you re-apply, they can see your first case as they have accessed to this information. Depending on the person who is dealing with your case, they will refuse any cases however small maybe. With your new lawyer, you can provide evidence which they have highlighted in the first application. Once, you have all the information and your lawyer feels that this case is ready to be submitted. In the final stage, the documents are ready to be dispatched...Go and see another solicitor and ask them to have final review check on your documents. The area that I live, the solicitors tend to fail the case so you pay them again and it's more of them making more money.

Good Luck
Old Apr 15th 2016, 5:31 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you wasting money on lawyers/solicitors? It's a process that can be completed without outside help unless there is a specific need for it.

Also sounds like they told you exactly what you need to submit to get the application approved..what exactly is the question?
Old Apr 15th 2016, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by az2014
Why are you wasting money on lawyers/solicitors? It's a process that can be completed without outside help unless there is a specific need for it.

Also sounds like they told you exactly what you need to submit to get the application approved..what exactly is the question?
Hi
Reason we used solicitor was because my husbands nationality is Pakistani. We felt Pakistanis are most difficult to get visa approved!
Do u think we should reapply without solicitor. Do u know if u get a refund on nhs surcharge?
Also can they pick on anything new when we reply with new certificate?
Also can we re apply straightaway or do we wait? Don't want to jeapordise the case

I hope you get your wife's visa sorted. So difficult so be apart from your spouse 😌
Old Apr 16th 2016, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Paul101
When you re-apply, they can see your first case as they have accessed to this information. Depending on the person who is dealing with your case, they will refuse any cases however small maybe. With your new lawyer, you can provide evidence which they have highlighted in the first application. Once, you have all the information and your lawyer feels that this case is ready to be submitted. In the final stage, the documents are ready to be dispatched...Go and see another solicitor and ask them to have final review check on your documents. The area that I live, the solicitors tend to fail the case so you pay them again and it's more of them making more money.

Good Luck
Thanks for the reply Paul. Good luck with your wife's visa too. Are you re applying? Can you not get an admin review? I am a bit confused as I keep getting diff advice on when to reapply. Some people are saying leave a gap. But some are saying straightaway with right docs. What does your exp and knowledge say?
Old Apr 16th 2016, 6:55 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Foznor
Hi
Reason we used solicitor was because my husbands nationality is Pakistani. We felt Pakistanis are most difficult to get visa approved!
Do u think we should reapply without solicitor. Do u know if u get a refund on nhs surcharge?
Also can they pick on anything new when we reply with new certificate?
Also can we re apply straightaway or do we wait? Don't want to jeapordise the case

I hope you get your wife's visa sorted. So difficult so be apart from your spouse 😌
Re the IHS, if your visa application is refused the refund is automatically credited to the card/account you paid with https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigr...cation/refunds

Do you have, or are you able to get, a court issued dissolution of marriage certificate/letter? I don't know if they are provided in Pakistan.

The advice you've said you received about your bank statements sounds odd. As long as in the 6 months prior to the application, the account balance never dropped below the amount needed to meet the financial requirements, then whether or not there were transactions on the account shouldn't matter. You do need to provide monthly statements though, not just one with an opening balance and then another 6 months later with the same balance.

I don't know whether or not you can reapply straight away, but I can't think of one reason why not. Hopefully someone else can give more definitive information.

Finally, I'd advise you to be cautious about acting on advice/suggestions from a very new member (Paul101). To that poster, I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but some of the things you've said aren't necessarily factual, or the best way to approach things.

Some of these things, from your one day of membership here on BE, include:

Naming and highly recommending a UK immigration company, which you haven't even used yet.

This statement you made
Depending on the person who is dealing with your case, they will refuse any cases however small maybe
That is simply not true. Case officers all work within the same legislation and the result of applications doesn't depend on the discretion of particular case officers. If your application isn't correct, it will fail. Simple as that.

Coaching people attending interviews to have their baby's photo on their phone, to look visibly upset and to cry is, in my opinion, not very helpful. Better that people take all the required documents and just be honest and be themselves - nothing else needed.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

In another forum the OP wrote to, the impression was that the OP only provided one statement - showing opening balance and end balance; no monthly balances showing that the amount had not dropped below the necessary requirement.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Re the IHS, if your visa application is refused the refund is automatically credited to the card/account you paid with https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigr...cation/refunds

Do you have, or are you able to get, a court issued dissolution of marriage certificate/letter? I don't know if they are provided in Pakistan.

The advice you've said you received about your bank statements sounds odd. As long as in the 6 months prior to the application, the account balance never dropped below the amount needed to meet the financial requirements, then whether or not there were transactions on the account shouldn't matter. You do need to provide monthly statements though, not just one with an opening balance and then another 6 months later with the same balance.

I don't know whether or not you can reapply straight away, but I can't think of one reason why not. Hopefully someone else can give more definitive information.

Finally, I'd advise you to be cautious about acting on advice/suggestions from a very new member (Paul101). To that poster, I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but some of the things you've said aren't necessarily factual, or the best way to approach things.

Naming and highly recommending a UK immigration company, which you haven't even used yet.

This statement you made
Depending on the person who is dealing with your case, they will refuse any cases however small maybe
That is simply not true. Case officers all work within the same legislation and the result of applications doesn't depend on the discretion of particular case officers. If your application isn't correct, it will fail. Simple as that.

Coaching people attending interviews to have their baby's photo on their phone, to look visibly upset and to cry is, in my opinion, not very helpful. Better that people take all the required documents and just be honest and be themselves - nothing else needed.
Thank you so much for your reply! We are using my part time earnings plus hubby savings. I did provide my monthly stamped payslips but we just had one for the saving account 😌
Old Apr 16th 2016, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much for your reply! We are using my part time earnings plus hubby savings. I did provide my monthly stamped payslips but we just had one for the saving account 😌
On the note of certificate of dissolution of marriage. We have spoken to a lawyer in Pakistan and he is going to apply for it from court
Old Apr 16th 2016, 9:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

When you have the documents you need (dissolution of marriage and the 6 months of bank statements), then you should be set to reapply.

If you're at all concerned that you've missed something in the new application, or if you're uncertain about anything while going through the application, ask the good folk of BE here. There is a lot of expertise on this board. Best of luck this time around!
Old Apr 16th 2016, 9:45 pm
Concierge

On the note of certificate of dissolution of marriage. We have spoken to a lawyer in Pakistan and he is going to apply for it from court
Old Apr 16th 2016, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

This statement you made

Coaching people attending interviews to have their baby's photo on their phone, to look visibly upset and to cry is, in my opinion, not very helpful. Better that people take all the required documents and just be honest and be themselves - nothing else needed.[/QUOTE]

My co-worker relative is an Immigration Judge in the UK, and was told that the person that is reviewing cases always look for reason(s) to refuse applicants for one reason or another. Also, several Barrister told me the same thing. Although, it may not be true to you as you have stated, I have supplied all the information they is required but they refused my case base on one bank-statement which was photo-copied since I did not have the original. The reason why I could not get a hold of the original bank statement was because LloydTSB separated and I was transferred to being a TSB Customer. TSB had to close my account with Lloyd and Lloyds could not get my details on their system as I wanted my original bank-statement. Hence, my case was unsuccessful.

You made a point that naming an organization which I not yet used. I know friends, their relatives, my brothers used them, with their experience shown evidence that their cases were successful. However, when I spoken to the lawyer and from my experience this person provided references which was amazing so technically I did use the service.

The last point you raised...I was crying in my interview because I missed my son, I spent 2 weeks with him when he was 2 months old. I could not get time off work, I was in a really difficult situation whereas I had to control over 250 employees working in the company and ensuring that running the business effectively. When I see my friends, co-workers, heading home and want to be with their family. I do not have that, my wife and son are in Pakistan. My son is now 1 year, 2 months. It breaks my heart. Medically, I do have Asperger Syndrome, High Blood pressure, depression ( suicidal taught ) and had to leave the job. I could not take it anymore. Hence, I am on DLA and ESA. I do not have any motivation and under the care of a Psychiatrist.
Although, I have MSc in Psychology, I hate being a Patient going through the therapeutic route.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
When you have the documents you need (dissolution of marriage and the 6 months of bank statements), then you should be set to reapply.

If you're at all concerned that you've missed something in the new application, or if you're uncertain about anything while going through the application, ask the good folk of BE here. There is a lot of expertise on this board. Best of luck this time around!
Thank you so much! Really appreciate your satisfactory replies? Because we have been refused already and I understand our case will be scrutinised even more, do u say we use a lawyer again? We did use a lawyer first time but obviously lost 😌

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.