Husband's FLRM due May 3 - PLEASE HELP

Old Apr 21st 2019, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Lmr529 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Husband's FLRM due May 3 - PLEASE HELP

Husband FLR(M) application due before May3rd, we've gone over and over and over docs but still have a couple of queries. I think that we have to pay visa fee and NHS fee and submit application before we are told what to do next - can anyone give me info on what that might be? Due to circumstances it is very difficult for us to get to one of the Centers so we thought we'd get documents scanned onto USB by a local scanning company, load scanned documents and send all electronically. I believe we also have to send paper copies of everything - do colored copies of passports etc need to be certified? Thank you in advance,
Old Apr 21st 2019, 7:38 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Husband's FLRM due May 3 - PLEASE HELP

Once you complete your application, pay and submit you’ll then be asked to select an application slot and upload your supporting documents. You’ll have to attend one of the centres to give your biometrics. If you don’t have the ability to scan your own documents then you can pay the centre to scan them for you.
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you BritinParis. Sorry to bother once again but can I double check regarding certification of any of the documents....? TIA
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 6:23 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You should be scanning originals only. If you have requested reprints of your bank statements from your local branch then these will need to be stamped and signed as genuine by the branch in question.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

We are unable to obtain original bank statements (bank in USA and we transfer as needed). Bank states ....no longer sign or certify statements. They reprinted statements for me but they are no more original than what I could download...... I could print from account in front of a medical professional who could certify that they were downloaded.....Do you think that would help or just include explanation and banker contact details in applicant’s letter?