How to pick date of intended travel to UK?

Old Jul 25th 2018, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

A3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to pick date of intended travel to UK?

We are paying for priority processing. Does anyone know how long priority applications are taking at the moment? Just wondering what would be a good estimate to put down for intended date to travel. My job in the UK starts on the 1st of September. Can my husband put a date after this? We obviously want to have my husband travel as soon as possible but don't want to be overly ambitious with the date!
Old Jul 28th 2018, 11:47 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to pick date of intended travel to UK?

You can pick a date as soon as you like. 1st September is fine. It's unlikely to be granted that soon but providing your husband can move to the UK within 30 days once the visa is granted then it doesn't really matter.