Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

How much time do I have to send the supporting docs after biometric appointment?

How much time do I have to send the supporting docs after biometric appointment?

Old Jan 18th 2019, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Bingbing25 will become famous soon enoughBingbing25 will become famous soon enough
Default How much time do I have to send the supporting docs after biometric appointment?

Hello, sorry again for spamming the forum.

Regarding my question, I found at least three conflicting pieces of advice. One person says all the docs must be sent (received?) within 14 days of attending biometric appointment. One document I found (dated 2017) says 10 days. One member on another forum says 5 days. They said that the info is online but unfortunately they didn't provide a link.

Could anyone provide the correct deadline, and also provide evidence of it? I'm applying from South Korea, and it seems that rules differ from country to country.

Thank you.
Old Jan 18th 2019, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

EuTa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much time do I have to send the supporting docs after biometric appointm

Hi! On visa centre page for Russia it says - 'Supporting documents should be sent to UK Visas and Immigration by the sponsor from the UK or the applicant within 20 working days of the biometric enrolment for standard fee applications and within10 working days for Priority Visa Service applications. Please note that any delays in submitting these documents could lead to a delay in the consideration of your application'. https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ru/mow/uk/settlement_apps.pdf?&_ga=2.81640656.639238882.1547 468174-738115621.1546099928
The news appeared on the website in October 2016, but they still provide you with the same info at biometrics apointment.
Whether it varies from country to country - I won't be able to tell you, but do hope this info helps