How much for proof of relationship?

Old Jun 10th 2018, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Sophies1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much for proof of relationship?

Hello.

I'm gathering information I'm going to need. So how much it too much evidence of proof of relationship for the fiance visa? I have whatsapp call and video call records how much do I need to provide? Would a couple of calls a week or should I show daily calls - would that be too much?

thanks in advance
Old Jun 11th 2018, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: How much for proof of relationship?

Originally Posted by Tae92
Hello.

I'm gathering information I'm going to need. So how much it too much evidence of proof of relationship for the fiance visa? I have whatsapp call and video call records how much do I need to provide? Would a couple of calls a week or should I show daily calls - would that be too much?

thanks in advance

??? Any advice much appriected to prepair.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

markgrant is an unknown quantity at this point

I think You need to proof that you’ve been in constant contact for at least 2 years you need more than just a couple of calls , there a method to save and export all you’re whats app message log and forward to you’re email where u can print them all so that would be useful if u still have a lot of old messages,, they don’t accept videos just message logs and pictures, you definitely need to send photos from wedding and also photos of you guys together just u 2 or with friends and family and it is best to send more than enough , if you got Facebook book logs , Skype and email logs that would be useful you need to bare in mind that the they don’t know you personally so the more evidence to proof that it’s a genuine relationship would bring a big positive impact towards you’re case,

in my situation im currently waiting on my wife application to come through and we sent what’s app message log all the way back from 2015 to date of app

hope my info helps
Old Jun 11th 2018, 5:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

??? Any advice much appriected to prepair.
Tae92, please take the time to re-read Site Rule 13, we don't allow thread 'bumping'. Thx.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You need proof that you are going to get married ...... booking of marriage venue, registration of wedding arrangements, engagement rings/celebration/ wedding invitations,proof of accommodation for couple, PLUS proof of meeting, family gatherings etc
Old Jun 11th 2018, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markgrant
I think You need to proof that you’ve been in constant contact for at least 2 years you need more than just a couple of calls , there a method to save and export all you’re whats app message log and forward to you’re email where u can print them all so that would be useful if u still have a lot of old messages,, they don’t accept videos just message logs and pictures, you definitely need to send photos from wedding and also photos of you guys together just u 2 or with friends and family and it is best to send more than enough , if you got Facebook book logs , Skype and email logs that would be useful you need to bare in mind that the they don’t know you personally so the more evidence to proof that it’s a genuine relationship would bring a big positive impact towards you’re case,

in my situation im currently waiting on my wife application to come through and we sent what’s app message log all the way back from 2015 to date of app

hope my info helps
thank you. Yes it helps alot!
Old Jun 11th 2018, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Tae92, please take the time to re-read Site Rule 13, we don't allow thread 'bumping'. Thx.
oh gosh Sorry, I will do.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You need proof that you are going to get married ...... booking of marriage venue, registration of wedding arrangements, engagement rings/celebration/ wedding invitations,proof of accommodation for couple, PLUS proof of meeting, family gatherings etc
thanks much appriected!
Old Jun 12th 2018, 7:00 am
Just Joined

yagmur7 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i was going to ask you something. Do you know how to get the details of whatsapp video calls? I managed to download the whatsapp messages but now I don't have any proof of us talking. Thanks.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yagmur7
hi i was going to ask you something. Do you know how to get the details of whatsapp video calls? I managed to download the whatsapp messages but now I don't have any proof of us talking. Thanks.
I was going to take screen shots. Don't know if they would accept that though.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 10:16 am
Just Joined

markgrant is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to take screen shots. Don't know if they would accept that though.
I’m not sure about that but they just want to see that you have constant communication I think once u extra I personally only sent what I exported from what’s message logs and face book. For me I had 1000s of whats messages dated back to 2015 so i think that would be sufficient enough for me but our application is still pending but you can do screenshots of you calls But the ting about that after about a month or 2 the what’s app calling data get replaced by new data as you continue to make what’s app calls so it hard to get what’s app calling date more that 2 months
Old Jun 12th 2018, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

yagmur7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I’m not sure about that but they just want to see that you have constant communication I think once u extra I personally only sent what I exported from what’s message logs and face book. For me I had 1000s of whats messages dated back to 2015 so i think that would be sufficient enough for me but our application is still pending but you can do screenshots of you calls But the ting about that after about a month or 2 the what’s app calling data get replaced by new data as you continue to make what’s app calls so it hard to get what’s app calling date more that 2 months
Yeah I know that's my problem too. I got all the whatsapp messages from the beginning of our relationship but no calls.Because we only used whatsapp call. I fell like with photos this information will be enough. Also did you take a screenshot of your conversation of whatsapp? or just downloaded the whole conversation as a text? The thing is if you download it like that, you can make some changes or re-write the sentences. That doesn't look very nice proof to me. I just couldn't know. Thanks.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

yes I have actually been taking screenshots weekly of mine and my BF's video calls and call logs. So I was just going to use them. Message wise I too have lots of messages but I'm undecided if to screenshot them too or download them like yourself. Approx how many messages did you provide? See this is the part that confuses me like how much is too much? Because I don't want to go over the top but at the same time want to prove the genuinty of our relationship.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 10:18 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Sending thousands of Whatsapp messages is unnecessary. Send examples spaced out over the length of relationship together with photographs of you together, particularly with friends and family, and other pieces of evidence. Keep it select and varied. You should preferably also write relationship statements describing the development of your relationship, the decision to get married and your future plans. Your relationship evidence should support the claims you make in your relationships. Refer to SanDiegogirl's post for what else you should include. Evidence of your wedding plans in the UK are the most important things to send.

Last edited by BritInParis; Jun 12th 2018 at 10:21 pm.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Sending thousands of Whatsapp messages is unnecessary. Send examples spaced out over the length of relationship together with photographs of you together, particularly with friends and family, and other pieces of evidence. Keep it select and varied. You should preferably also write relationship statements describing the development of your relationship, the decision to get married and your future plans. Your relationship evidence should support the claims you make in your relationships. Refer to SanDiegogirl's post for what else you should include. Evidence of your wedding plans in the UK are the most important things to send.
ok, gotcha. I know it wouldn't make sense to bombard them but it's just sending the right amount.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.