How does the HO count working days?

Old Jun 7th 2018, 12:24 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9
Yildiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation How does the HO count working days?

My bio was taken on the 18th of March, 2018 but it was a Sunday in my home country. And today is the 7th of June is considered to be 55 working days based on my calculations
I called HO just now they told me it's 59 working days and tomorrow will be 60 and I'll have the right to escalate..I'm confused who's calculation is right?
Yildiz is offline  
Old Jun 7th 2018, 12:27 pm
  #2  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,510
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How does the HO count working days?

I make it 55 days as well. For the sake of a week you can wait to be sure if you wish.
BritInParis is offline  
Old Jun 7th 2018, 12:30 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9
Yildiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How does the HO count working days?

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
I make it 55 days as well. For the sake of a week you can wait to be sure if you wish.
Thanks a lot .. I will call next week
Yildiz is offline  
Old Aug 15th 2018, 2:23 am
  #4  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Marihanibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How does the HO count working days?

Originally Posted by Yildiz View Post
My bio was taken on the 18th of March, 2018 but it was a Sunday in my home country. And today is the 7th of June is considered to be 55 working days based on my calculations
I called HO just now they told me it's 59 working days and tomorrow will be 60 and I'll have the right to escalate..I'm confused who's calculation is right?
hi congrats on your visa, as i also applied from egypt. I have a question, have they sent you the email with the entry clearance officer has been assigned? Cause actually its almost 2 months now from biometrics and i havent recieved anything from sheffield yet. Thanks alot
Marihanibrahim is offline  
Old Aug 15th 2018, 5:08 am
  #5  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9
Yildiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How does the HO count working days?

Originally Posted by Marihanibrahim View Post

hi congrats on your visa, as i also applied from egypt. I have a question, have they sent you the email with the entry clearance officer has been assigned? Cause actually its almost 2 months now from biometrics and i havent recieved anything from sheffield yet. Thanks alot
hi there thanks and I wish the same
They didn't send any emails and the TLS contact in Alexandria did not notify me after calling the home office several times we found that the decision was made on the 57th working days we waited for extra ten working Days and I received the passport
It dependson the service you are using
Standard 60 workingdays or priority 30 working days
In my opinion add more ten working days to feel less stressed
​​​​use this website to count
Business Days Calculator – Count Workdays - TimeAndDate.com
https://www.timeanddate.com
Hope my answer helped
Yildiz is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.