how do i apply for spouse visa UK 2018

Old Aug 2nd 2018, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how do i apply for spouse visa UK 2018

Hi, i am the UK sponser and i will be applying for my wife to join me in UK.
Do i apply from UK and send documents to sheffield? or do i need to send documents to wife and she apply from her country? please advise?
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how do i apply for spouse visa UK 2018

Originally Posted by uddin0
Hi, i am the UK sponser and i will be applying for my wife to join me in UK.
Do i apply from UK and send documents to sheffield? or do i need to send documents to wife and she apply from her country? please advise?
She has to apply from her home country. Where is she applying from?
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
She has to apply from her home country. Where is she applying from?
bangladesh in asia..

do i need to send all the paperwork to her and she applies from her country.?
Old Aug 4th 2018, 11:44 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

She'll need to lodge her application in Bangladesh and she'll need to attend a biometrics appointment and submit her passport but the application itself will be processed in Sheffield. As the sponsor most of the documentation will be produced by you (financials, accommodation, etc..) You may find it more efficient for your wife to post whatever she needs to provide to you in the UK and then for you to put it all together to send to Sheffield.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
She'll need to lodge her application in Bangladesh and she'll need to attend a biometrics appointment and submit her passport but the application itself will be processed in Sheffield. As the sponsor most of the documentation will be produced by you (financials, accommodation, etc..) You may find it more efficient for your wife to post whatever she needs to provide to you in the UK and then for you to put it all together to send to Sheffield.
thanks for your reply. I want to know, do i complete the intital application in UK for her or does she need to do it in and then send documents to shefflied.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 12:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uddin0
thanks for your reply. I want to know, do i complete the intital application in UK for her or does she need to do it in and then send documents to shefflied.
The application is submitted online. You can apply for your wife from the UK if you want but she will need to attend her appointment in Bangladesh. After her appointment the supporting documents will need to be sent to Sheffield. Whether you compile and send them from Bangladesh or the UK is up to you.