How to apply for Priority visa

Old Oct 14th 2019, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

blackscholes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to apply for Priority visa

We applied online though Access UK. Then after uploading all documents on VFS, we booked the appointment and THEN paid for the priority visa.

We only have priority payment receipts that we will submit on our appointment. Will this be sufficient? Want to be sure that we do get the priority visa and we don't miss anything.

I read somewhere that prioity visa also needs to be mentioned in the online application stage which we didn't (used solicitor) and also read somewhere that documents submitted/uploaded should also have priority payment receipt. This is causing the confusion because we paid for priority right at the end at VFS. Would very much appreciate advice of seniors and those who have recently applied, cheers!

Last edited by blackscholes; Oct 14th 2019 at 1:54 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 9:23 am
Just Joined

sine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to apply for Priority visa

I don't have any answers, but am struggling to get a clear vision of how the priority works too, so wanted to comment in the hopes someone will reply. Do you mind me asking which priority package you picked? I am trying to find out if we pay a priority fee during the initial application and then again with VFS? Hope we both find some answers!
Old Oct 19th 2019, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

blackscholes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to apply for Priority visa

Originally Posted by sine
I don't have any answers, but am struggling to get a clear vision of how the priority works too, so wanted to comment in the hopes someone will reply. Do you mind me asking which priority package you picked? I am trying to find out if we pay a priority fee during the initial application and then again with VFS? Hope we both find some answers!
We didn't choose any package...just opted for priority visa

Also learnt at appointment that there is also option to pay for priority at Gov.uk website along with the visa fee. Wish I had done that