Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

how to apply for mariage (spouse visa) urgent help required

how to apply for mariage (spouse visa) urgent help required

Old Mar 21st 2016, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

zakhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how to apply for mariage (spouse visa) urgent help required

Hi All,

I am inquiring on behalf of my niece who recently got married in Pakistan. she is British national and settled in uk.she has 2 jobs one full time and part time job. she would like to apply visa for her husband. she just like to know that how to apply a spouse visa for her husband. she also phoned home office but she has given another number (01243 218119) to call but that number is closed now.
is she has to apply online for her husband or her husband to apply in Pakistan? any link to application form, only apply link etc will be highly appreciated. looking forward to hearing from you.

kind regards
zaid
Old Mar 21st 2016, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how to apply for mariage (spouse visa) urgent help required

She needs to sponsor him for a spouse visa.

Start reading here:

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk

She must fulfill financial requirements. The following document details how one can qualify under the financial requirements:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ugust_2015.pdf

Read the documents carefully.

The following link provides full details of what documents one must produce to prove one fulfills the financial criteria:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigrat...ified-evidence

..... and please stop proliferating your question over a number of threads.
Old Mar 21st 2016, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Hi thanks for your prompt response. we have checked the above docs but didn't get a clue. how to apply? can you help

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
She needs to sponsor him for a spouse visa.

Start reading here:

She must fulfill financial requirements. The following document details how one can qualify under the financial requirements:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ugust_2015.pdf

Read the documents carefully.

The following link provides full details of what documents one must produce to prove one fulfills the financial criteria:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigrat...ified-evidence

..... and please stop proliferating your question over a number of threads.
Old Mar 21st 2016, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Section 6 apply on line
Old Mar 21st 2016, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Hi thanks for your response. i also found the following information it might be helpful for anyone else

Settlement visa from Pakistan - useful information : Immigration for family members • Immigrationboards.com
Old Mar 21st 2016, 10:53 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zakhan
Hi thanks for your response. i also found the following information it might be helpful for anyone else

Settlement visa from Pakistan - useful information : Immigration for family members • Immigrationboards.com
That site is run by a business, and a very quick look at it shows that it's rubbish. If people want the correct information, they should read the OFFICIAL government sites as provided by SanDiegogirl
Old Mar 21st 2016, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

that's true. wrong information could spoil a case
Old Mar 23rd 2016, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi i have just gone through the online financial form but my niece has 2 jobs one full time and one part time to pass the threshold for finencial requirement. but there is only one column set for one job. how do i add her 2nd job to the form? can some one explain please
Old Mar 23rd 2016, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Why are your niece and husband not doing this themselves?
Old Mar 23rd 2016, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

My neice and myself we doing it together
Old Mar 24th 2016, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zakhan
My neice and myself we doing it together
That wasn't the question.