How to apply for IHS refund

Old Jan 6th 2022, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to apply for IHS refund

I have fully paid twice the immigration health surcharge (IHS) in two visas, that is covering the same period of time.

After six weeks of being granted the visa, I still have not received the IHS refund.

May I ask, how to apply for IHS refund, any email address for claiming ?

Many Thanks !
Old Jan 6th 2022, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to apply for IHS refund

If you have not received your IHS refund and you think you qualify, you will need to email the IHS refunds team at: [email protected]. In your email you should include your name, your sponsor’s name, your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) number (if relevant), your IHS number and the date on which you paid the surcharge. You will usually get a reply within 6 weeks and any refund will be sent back to the account or card you paid with.

The timescale quoted above is not guaranteed
Old Jan 7th 2022, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to apply for IHS refund

Thanks a lot !