Home office Consent form

Old Feb 2nd 2022, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

blackscholes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Home office Consent form

Hello,

I need some help with the Home office Consent form. As mentioned in my earlier post, my spouse lost her BRP card. We have applied for replacement. We now need to submit a consent form which has 3 parts.

Part 1 is straightforward, its signed by the applicant (spouse). I am not sure about Part 2 and Part 3 which are as follows:

Part 2: Consent for Home office to verify third party information (says it is to be signed if there is any other joint account holder)
Part 3: Consent for Home office to verify information from third part sponsor (If the information or documentation relates to another person or persons who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person or persons* should sign the following declaration)

Should I as the British sponsor be signing either Part 2 or Part 3. We are providing only spouse's bank statement that is in her name only (as proof of Address). Please advise