Home office call? Please share any experience

Old Aug 13th 2019, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Home office call? Please share any experience

Hi i will be applying for spouse visa soon, just getting my head around it all, can someone share any recent experience if the Home Office had rang them regarding their employment? ( after submission) if so what questions were asked. Just need to be ready as they can be very picky
Old Aug 13th 2019, 3:14 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home office call? Please share any experience

Originally Posted by sam12345
Hi i will be applying for spouse visa soon, just getting my head around it all, can someone share any recent experience if the Home Office had rang them regarding their employment? ( after submission) if so what questions were asked. Just need to be ready as they can be very picky
Hi Sam. You and/or your employer may be called if there's anything the HO needs to clarify regarding your employment. What they ask will depend on what they need to clarify. There's no need to worry, they're not trying to catch you out, all you need to do is be honest and there's nothing to worry about.
Old Aug 20th 2019, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya i had a phone interview regarding my second job,
The man asked me describe the bulinding,how many people work with me whats there names, asked me how i got the job,whats my managers name whats my shifts,when did i work last.

He was rude didnt give me time to explain and jumped into the next question my phone interview lasted about 15minutes
Old Aug 20th 2019, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fity1234
Hiya i had a phone interview regarding my second job,
The man asked me describe the bulinding,how many people work with me whats there names, asked me how i got the job,whats my managers name whats my shifts,when did i work last.

He was rude didnt give me time to explain and jumped into the next question my phone interview lasted about 15minutes
oh god thats a lot of questions! How long after your submission did they call you?
have you had a decision yet?
Was the call on withheld? Sorry to bombard you with questions
Old Aug 20th 2019, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

The interview was in december 2018 my visa was refused on the rule 32011
my interview went good all my reqirments were met apart from my husband overstayin in england 10years ago and they refused it on that basis
Dont worry about the interview some people dont even get an interview, if u do get an interview they wil call you off private number try not to be nervous just chill out
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

vijayotnm is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and her employer have received phone calls from home office and it's been a week and I have not heard anything from home office yet. how long we need to wait for a decision?
Old Sep 4th 2019, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya i had my interview on the 12december and i got my decision on the 17th december i hope that helps
Old Sep 5th 2019, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

vijayotnm is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, it's been more than a week since my wife and employer had a call with ECO and we are still waiting
Old Sep 17th 2019, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Mosh786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

I have applied from UAE on 25th July, is it common practice for HO to take this call for all applications or is it done on a adhoc basis?

Also will my sponsor/her employer be expecting this call or will I (applicant) will get this call too? Will they verify my employment here in UAE too?

Thanks.
Old Sep 17th 2019, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Smithy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do they call on a private/withheld number?