Home inspection report

Old Oct 6th 2018, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

universal soldier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Home inspection report

Hi
Usually what's mentioned in home inspection report and can it done by different estate agent other than the one who let out the property?
Old Oct 6th 2018, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home inspection report

Yes ........
Old Oct 6th 2018, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

universal soldier is an unknown quantity at this point

What's mentioned in it??
Old Oct 7th 2018, 2:07 am
Just Joined

Lets_Play is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't received a copy of my report yet, but it proves that the home wont be overcrowded and that its safe to live in. Our report will also state the number of rooms, give a detailed layout of the property and state any defects.
Old Oct 18th 2018, 5:38 am
Just Joined

benson_brit is an unknown quantity at this point

This report should be done by an estate agent? I was told it needed to be from a chartered surveyor?
Old Oct 18th 2018, 7:29 am
Just Joined

maamsir is an unknown quantity at this point

I submitted one from an estate agent stating the amount rooms there are and a floor plan. They also detailed the amount of people living there..... as my wife and i are moving with my parents for a while. we were approved with that no problem.

A lot of the websites for companies that conduct surveys falsely claim that you it HAS to be done by a chartered chartered surveyor to drum up business fro them selves.