Hi Need help

Old Mar 14th 2021, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

chris02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Need help

Good evning.I need to extend my flrm visa by aug but i was confused,because my husband was self emplyed director in limeted company..but because since last month he start a job as a permanent emplyee in a company.now i was confused
which financial circumtances we need to follow.pla i need adviced
Old Mar 14th 2021, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Need help

If you are applying in August and he started his new job in February, then, if he has completed 6 months of employment in his new job by time of application in August, he can apply under Cat A and provide 6 months of payslips, employment letter/contract, bank statements.
Obviously this new job must pay 18,600 GBP or above, per annum
Old Mar 14th 2021, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi.so we dont need to combined the self emplyed to his new job
Old Mar 14th 2021, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris02
If you are using the new job alone to meet the financial requirements, and the new job has income of 18,600GBP per annum then, no, you do not need to include the self employment.
Old Mar 14th 2021, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chris02
duplicate ...
Old Mar 15th 2021, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Morning..ok thank you ver much..
Old Aug 28th 2021, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi morning. Im filling up the aplication but im confused becaused i recently change my surname and change my brb too..then in the aplication asking my current brb start date and expiration date..so my question to i need to put the new brb starting date or the old brb start date isaued just confused me