Hi

Old Aug 29th 2021, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

chris02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi

Need help pls because im not sure about my answer.I will apply my extention uk spouse visa.but i was confused the question

Pls help me the right ans.thanks
Old Aug 29th 2021, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

From earlier posts you appear to be on a spouse visa; you are extending that.
You are on a FAMILY visa, not settlement
Old Aug 30th 2021, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Yes i will apply for first extension .i tought it will be settlement visa
Old Aug 30th 2021, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris02
Yes i will apply for first extension .i tought it will be settlement visa
You don't have settlement permission to be in the UK yet.
Once you have ILR, then you have settlement
Old Aug 30th 2021, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Oh yes i understand now..Thanks.one more question pls.because i change my surname so i had my old biometric ID and and new biometric Id and in the aplication asking the date issued of biometric and expiration..so do i need to follow the new biometric id date issued then
Old Aug 30th 2021, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Surely the dates did not change on your BRP just because you changed your name? Valid to and expiration should be the same on both cards.
Old Aug 30th 2021, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

It change the valid to but not the expired date
Old Aug 30th 2021, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Bit confused but i follow the valid date of the new brp
Old Aug 30th 2021, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

From what you say I'd use the dates on the new BRP
Old Aug 30th 2021, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah i will..Thanks yo very much
Old Aug 31st 2021, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Why other people applying extension visa they said they have settlement status it really confused me
Old Aug 31st 2021, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Policy reader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chris02
Why other people applying extension visa they said they have settlement status it really confused me
Do not confuse yourself unnecessarily when the both terminologies signifying almost the same things. Be known that choosing either of these should be fine provided the correct application form has been filled. Worth pointing out that despite ostensibly "settlement" gives illusion as if only refers to SETM - ILR but its not because it also represent to FLRM too due to its being called/assumed as "settlement visa". In spite of all above, the majority still gets inclined to "family".
Old Sep 5th 2021, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much