help ... payment slip and bank statement

Old Feb 2nd 2020, 10:24 am
Just Joined

joakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Question help ... payment slip and bank statement

Hi everyone
I currently apply for a spouse's visa on January 16, we apply under category A, we attach 24 payment receipts because my husband is paid every fifteen days and twelve bank statements (from December 2018 to December 2019), reviewing this week The bank statements that we submitted to the UKVI found that payroll payments were only reflected only since June, because my husband had another account where they made payments.

I don't know if this could affect my visa application.

Can I submit the other extracts to the home office without requesting them? or I hope if they ask me?

as I said before We apply under category A We only needed 6 months of payment receipts and bank statements, but I don't know why we attach more than 6 payment slips.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help ... payment slip and bank statement

Yes, it might affect the application if the case officer can't make head or tail of your income.......

What's the point of submitting other extracts (prior to June 2019) if you applied under Cat A - that period is irrelevant