Help on ILR Documents requirements through spouse route

Old Aug 7th 2021, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

supriya.sahay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help on ILR Documents requirements through spouse route

Hi there,

I am looking for some advice re my ILR application as a spouse, my husband got his ILR in Feb 2019 through 5 year work visa route. I have few questions on the document requirements and application please.

1. What time period related financial, residential documents do I need to provide?
2. In the application form, do I need to select 'No' to the question, where it asks whether I have a entry clearance as spouce of a person who is settled in the UK? As my current visa was provided asa dependent of my husband who was on Tier 2work visa at the time.
3. What type of document can I provide to prove the relationship with my husband? Only the marriage certificate would be sufficient or does he need to write a declaration too?
4. In the application the section on cutural ties there is a question if I am a part of any cultural group, if not why.
To be honest, am a little lost how to answer this question. Am not formally a member of any cultural group however do like to celebrate the cultural festivities. What sort of answers are acceptable for this question please?
​​​​​
Your advice would be much appreciated.

​​​​
Old Aug 8th 2021, 12:03 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help on ILR Documents requirements through spouse route

What’s the visa type you currently hold? PBS Dependant? Have you now held this visa type for five years?
Old Aug 8th 2021, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
What’s the visa type you currently hold? PBS Dependant? Have you now held this visa type for five years?
Thanks for replying. No, it says PBS dependent, Leave to Remain. This visa was granted after my husband got his settlement in 2019. Before this I have been on PBS dependent, Tier 2 since 2014. In total I have been in the UK for 6.5 years.

Also, I am currently expecting our first child which is due in 2 months. Does this needs to be considered while applying? I am willing to submit the application this week.

Last edited by supriya.sahay; Aug 8th 2021 at 1:38 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2021, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Could anyone please help me with my query regarding which ILR application form should I fill in - Set(m) or Set(o)?

I have been on PBS Dependent visa from Nov 2014 till May 2019. Then my husband got his ILR and I got the visa extended and got PBD dependent, Indefinite leave to remain status.

Now am willing to apply for ILR, but confused which form will be accurate to use. Any help/advice will be appropriated.
Old Aug 12th 2021, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you are here as PBS dependent then you need to us SET(O) form

PBS dependants

PBS dependants should also use SET O. Dependent children under the age of 18 may apply using the same Set O form as their parent. The dependent child/children that are applying on the form will also need to be present in the UK at the time of application in order to qualify.

Children over the age of 18 must apply individually and pay a separate fee with their application.