Help with Family Visa

Old Jun 27th 2022, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Daelina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with Family Visa

Hello all

My Name is Daelina and im from Germany my fiance is from the UK (british citizen) we are together for over 2 years now and we know each other for over 3 and have visite us every 2 months in this time. We are engaged since middle of last year thats why we have decided i want to move to him to the UK. I want to apply for the family visa and later of course for the spouse visa. My question would be what i need all (documents etc) and my problem is i have seen i need the ILTS english test but the ones for this visa are not available here in germany at the moment i dont know where and how i can make this english test than. I hope someone can help me with my questions.

Greetings Daelina
Old Jun 29th 2022, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Family Visa

Which IELTS test do you need?
Old Jun 29th 2022, 9:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Which IELTS test do you need?
For the Visa only A1 but i want to go for the B1.
Old Jun 29th 2022, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing on the IELTS website to say it does not conduct certain tests for Life Skills - A1. A2 and B1
The tests are conducted in Berlin
However, if you are having issues doing the B1 test, then go for the A1 and take the B1 when you need to in the UK at time of extention of your visa.
Old Jun 29th 2022, 6:44 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what you mean by ‘not available’. There are six test centres currently open in Germany that offer the appropriate tests - two in Berlin, two in Frankfurt and two in Munich. Are you saying they are fully booked?
Old Jun 30th 2022, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

I dont know i have send a mail to the british council here in berlin because i had some questions about the Tests for the Family Visa and they have said in the answer email back to me that this sort of tests are not available at the moment in germany. When you say there are a lot of test centers here than im confused why the british council says something different
Old Jun 30th 2022, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Go to the IELTS web site and do some research:

https://www.ielts.org/en-us/#:~:text...%20the%20world.
Old Jun 30th 2022, 4:03 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Daelina is probably talking about this British Council IELTS page for Germany, which says the mentioned tests are currently not available. I tried a dummy booking, the only option given was Berlin and that has no availability from now through November 2022.
https://www.britishcouncil.de/en/exam/ielts/book-test

Daelina, try the website SanDiegogirl has linked and see if you get a better result. Best of luck.
Old Jun 30th 2022, 6:17 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daelina
I dont know i have send a mail to the british council here in berlin because i had some questions about the Tests for the Family Visa and they have said in the answer email back to me that this sort of tests are not available at the moment in germany. When you say there are a lot of test centers here than im confused why the british council says something different
Take a look here:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your-english-language-abilities-with-a-secure-english-language-test-selt
Old Nov 25th 2022, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

i have now my ilts b1 lvl what is important next?
Old Nov 25th 2022, 9:19 pm

i have now my ilts b1 lvl what is important next?
Whether you are planning to marry in the UK or elsewhere your fiancé will need to meet the financial requirements in order to sponsor you.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...equirement.pdf
Old Nov 29th 2022, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

that shouldnt be a problem he has a realy good job with a good income and im the same here in germany i work at the airport in berlin where i have a good income to save money before i can move.
Old Nov 29th 2022, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Then you should be OK to file your application:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

Old Jan 4th 2023, 10:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Then you should be OK to file your application:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa
ok thank you i try to let some other important documents translate at the moment and sort my paperwork for my cat out (yes my cat comes with me ) i hope i have all together until may so that i can file in my application. One more question when i apply for the fiance visa i already have to send a marriage appointment with this or is it enough to sort this out after? Because on some sites they say you need this before other say after is ok to what is right now? Im confused
Old Jan 4th 2023, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok thank you i try to let some other important documents translate at the moment and sort my paperwork for my cat out (yes my cat comes with me ) i hope i have all together until may so that i can file in my application. One more question when i apply for the fiance visa i already have to send a marriage appointment with this or is it enough to sort this out after? Because on some sites they say you need this before other say after is ok to what is right now? Im confused

For a fiance visa it is advisable to have proof that you are going to get married in the UK. Proof of wedding date, wedding invitations etc. The fiance visa is only valid for 6 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.