HELP - Do I need an appendix 2?

Old Aug 4th 2016, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

msnapz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP - Do I need an appendix 2?

Hi guys, I have all my supporting documents ready to go to sponsor my wife for the uk spouse visa. I filled out the application online, wife had her fingerprints taken today! Do I need to fill in an appendix 2 or other appendix that has the financial information as part of my sponsorship or is the application from the Visa4UK account all that is needed?

We are both living in America at the moment so applying outside the uk. Applying via Cat A.

Quite confusing, Appendix 2 has questions that don't really apply.

One other question. If we are showing proof we own a house in america do we need to provide proof to show how the mortgage payment will be made? We will be renting it out but do not have a lease agreement that states how much per month yet!

Thank you guys!

Last edited by msnapz; Aug 4th 2016 at 7:12 am.
Old Aug 4th 2016, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP - Do I need an appendix 2?

Yes! You must include Appendix 2! It is an essential part of the application and shows how you meet the financial requirement. Just leave blank any areas of it that do not apply to you. As it appears you are not using rental income from your property in the US to meet the financial requirement, you do not need to show how the mortgage payment will be made.
Old Aug 4th 2016, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

msnapz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP - Do I need an appendix 2?

Thanks for the info i really appreciate it. Is it just me or was this information not very clearly pointed out?