HELP A BROKEN LOVERS

Old May 29th 2014, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Houda is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy HELP A BROKEN LOVERS

Hello im Houda from Morocco I'm engaged to a British were just crazy in love and all we want is being together but nothing seems right he lost his job and he lost hope he just wanna give up on Us but I won't I don't know how can I get to to UK and find a work and live with him my goal is not to live in UK but is being with him please Help
Old May 29th 2014, 7:35 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP A BROKEN LOVERS

Originally Posted by Houda
Hello im Houda from Morocco I'm engaged to a British were just crazy in love and all we want is being together but nothing seems right he lost his job and he lost hope he just wanna give up on Us but I won't I don't know how can I get to to UK and find a work and live with him my goal is not to live in UK but is being with him please Help
Perhaps consider moving to another EEA country like Spain or France. Providing you are married you can stay and work in these countries as the spouse of a British citizen without a visa. Once you have spent a year or so there you can then apply to enter the UK using the Surinder Singh route which means you won't need a visa and your husband doesn't need to meet the usual financial requirements.
Old May 29th 2014, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

But I can't go to Spain or France need a visa I can only go to Turkey and and some arabe country's well I wanna know more about what u said I think it's a good idea
Old May 29th 2014, 9:27 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

But I can't go to Spain or France need a visa I can only go to Turkey and and some arabe country's well I wanna know more about what u said I think it's a good idea
If you married your fiancé then you could go to any EEA country with him apart from the UK without a visa as you will inherit his EEA freedom of movement rights. You'll probably need to apply for a residence permit but this should be automatic and it doesn't matter that you have a Moroccan passport.

After spending a year or so in another EEA country you can then use a method called Surinder Singh to move to the UK using those same rights. Again you wouldn't need a visa, only a EEA Family Permit which is free and merely confirms your right to enter the UK under the same freedom of movement rules.

Once in the UK you can apply for a EEA residence card which costs £55 and will confirm your right to reside in the UK for five years after which you can apply for British citizenship.
Old May 29th 2014, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Ok se where a should marry him? In Morocco?
Old May 29th 2014, 10:00 pm

Ok se where a should marry him? In Morocco?
Depends on wherever is easier for you. I don't know your personal circumstances but being able to get married in Morocco seems to depend on what religion you are. The British Foreign Office has some advice regarding the rules and procedures.

You could also marry in the UK but you would need to apply for a Marriage Visitor visa before you came.
Old May 29th 2014, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much