Having some concerns about the paperwork

Old Aug 21st 2017, 3:45 am
Just Joined

aussiea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Having some concerns about the paperwork

Ok we're only just now starting the spouse visa application process and I have two concerns.

One apart from Appendix 2 and the IHS/NHS fee is there ANY other forms I need to fill in.

Also I'm worried about proof of relationship, me and my husband have been together for 22 years and married for 15 but we have never had joint bills ever not even a joint bank account, we have only ever rented in Australia but the last official lease we had was back in 2008 and we no longer have that paperwork as we only decided 2 years ago to move to the UK, from 2009 till 2015 we were living in a house owned by my husband's
parents so no official lease there and then from 2015 till last year when my husband left for the UK we were renting a room from my sister.

The only things I can provide is obviously both our children's birth certificates, our marriage certificate and tax/group certificates with the same address on them as well as a few photo's of us (not many about 10 cos I normally have avoided photo's like the plague and definitely nothing within the last two years) and of course the whatsapp calls/messages.

I can get a couple of supporting letters from my coach at my gym and from my doctor should I do that?
Old Aug 21st 2017, 4:29 am
Just Joined

aussiea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Having some concerns about the paperwork

Also do we have to fill out the sponsorship form SU7 from what i have read that is only for those who are being sponsored as a parent/grandparent, it does not state spouse at all