Have I got this right?

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 12:20 am
Just Joined

Confused_Expat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Have I got this right?

Hello - Just trying to navigate all of the information out there and to check the following:

I will be returning to the UK in December to take up a new job with a salary of 75,000GBP per annum. I will be working up until then in a job that has been paying 70,000GBP/year for the last 5 years - salary slips and tax returns in Mexican Pesos can be provided. My partner and I will be entering a civil partnership next month.

If I understand correctly, this qualifies him for a spouse visa under the salary currently earned and the salary that will be earned criteria. Is that correct?

From people's experiences here, is there anything else that I need to be aware of?

Many thanks for your time and input.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 1:22 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have I got this right?

Yes, that appears to be fine. Your partner would meet the financial requirements under Category A. Note that the job offer in the UK must have a start date of within three months of your proposed arrival date in the UK so September will be your earliest move date. You’ll also need to provide bank statements that show credits that match your payslips.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Confused_Expat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Have I got this right?

Thank you very much for the confirmation that helps a lot!
Best wishes