Have I done the right thing?

Old Oct 4th 2019, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Clloyd101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Have I done the right thing?

This should be my final message. So today my wife got her biometrics in Tampa Florida. Our lawyer told us that they would scan all her supporting documents and keep her passport at the appointment. However they didn’t do that. They just stamped our biometrics receipt and gave us a piece of paper that said to post the documents.
So we posted all the paper work, and passport and receipt to the UKVI scanning hub in New York.
So we’re confused as to why our lawyer advised us to get the documents scanned at the biometrics appointment? They didn’t even suggest it? Did we do the right thing?
Old Oct 9th 2019, 12:11 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have I done the right thing?

You did the right thing.