Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone else receieved an email stating you haven't paid your IMS when you have?

Has anyone else receieved an email stating you haven't paid your IMS when you have?

Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:20 pm
Goooner!

Pipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to all
Default Re: Has anyone else receieved an email stating you haven't paid your IMS when you hav

Not that they bothered to look on the front of our application for it.. lol!
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone else receieved an email stating you haven't paid your IMS when you hav

Originally Posted by Pipmeister
From what you've told me I don't think we did anything different.

We went to the portal, created and account. Then went through and provided all the information - at that point it assigned us an IHS on the screen. We then went ahead and submitted it and we either were given the link or it automatically opened the link for WorldPay. We paid and then that was it.

When I went back to the portal is no longer had Resume, it said Request Refund. So we assumed Worldpay had updated this portal.

We then receieved within minutes of each other, one email stating the IHS number (which, laughably, we already knew), and then the one from Worldpay.

the one from UK Immigration says this:

This email confirms your Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) reference number.

If you made a payment, you should have received a separate email receipt from Worldpay.

What you need to do next

If you want to come to the UK

Finish your visa application and write your IHS reference number on the front page.
We did the same as you but didn't get that email you show above!
But did get one from worldpay confirming the transaction with the IHS number!!
So must be a system error and now our ihs account shows nothing but only 'Resume' and 'Request Refund'

Trying to get hold of my wife in Argentina. She's in Macdonalds trying to get wifii!!
Old May 26th 2015, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Manya is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I was searching online if I could find some help with regards to IHS payment. I found this discussion here and thought you people might me able to help me out.

I did my online application for NHS Surcharge, but during my payment the online transaction was declined from my bank side, but my money was debited from my bank account and also I received an email from support@worldpay stating transaction confirmation with transaction details. Also I received and email from UKVI with my IHS reference number. I am not sure if IHS have received the payment or not as my bank statement dose not read IHS heath surcharge which according to email from worldpay says.

if anyone of you could tell me what email should you receive from worldpay if payment is successful ? and also do you get 1 or 2 emails from Worldpay, I already received an email stating transaction confirmation but I am not sure it mean that payment is successful?

Please anyone could help me and suggest me what to do. As I was not sure with IHS payment I haven't done my visa application yet.

Appreciate any help

Thank you In Advance
Old May 26th 2015, 12:46 pm
Goooner!

Pipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Manya
Hi, I was searching online if I could find some help with regards to IHS payment. I found this discussion here and thought you people might me able to help me out.

I did my online application for NHS Surcharge, but during my payment the online transaction was declined from my bank side, but my money was debited from my bank account and also I received an email from support@worldpay stating transaction confirmation with transaction details. Also I received and email from UKVI with my IHS reference number. I am not sure if IHS have received the payment or not as my bank statement dose not read IHS heath surcharge which according to email from worldpay says.

if anyone of you could tell me what email should you receive from worldpay if payment is successful ? and also do you get 1 or 2 emails from Worldpay, I already received an email stating transaction confirmation but I am not sure it mean that payment is successful?

Please anyone could help me and suggest me what to do. As I was not sure with IHS payment I haven't done my visa application yet.

Appreciate any help

Thank you In Advance
I think you are good to go.
Old May 26th 2015, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pipmeister
I think you are good to go.
Thank you for the reply Pipmeister. IF possible could you tell me what is the email you receive from worldpay if the transaction was successful after a successful payment done online.

I am only worried because my bank statement dose not show the payment statement as Imm Health Surcharge, as it should be shown according to what is mentioned in worldpay email.

I tried to contact UKVI but they said I should submit my application first at vfs then only they would be able to look into the matter.

Hope what I have written makes sense. Looking forward for the reply.

Regards
Old May 26th 2015, 10:55 pm
Goooner!

Mine just said:

TRANSACTION CONFIRMED.

Then it listed the total amount we pay for the two people.

It was the only email I received from them. And I am pretty sure it said Worldpay on my bank statement too.
Old May 26th 2015, 10:58 pm
Goooner!

I just re checked my Credit Card and it does say IMM Health Surcharge. My bad.
Old May 27th 2015, 6:26 am
Just Joined

Yea I also received same email from Worldpay saying Transaction confirmation with the amount and transaction id.

I have filed a complaint to my bank, so lets see.

Thank you for your replies @Pipmeister
Old May 30th 2015, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute

When we paid we received only 1 email from worldpay. Credit card account said transaction complete.

But a few days later the IHS ref disappeared on the portal when we logged in. Apparently asking for the payment but we had already paid!!!

Wrote to IHS sheffield with proof we had paid.
They replied and confirmed all was ok.

3 weeks later the IHS ref reappeared on our IHS log in.

No issues occurred receiving our visa thankfully.
Old May 30th 2015, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

@alfista1 Thank you for the reply.

I have also received only 1 email from worldpay saying transaction confirmation. Yesterday only I spoke to UKVI, they said I can apply with the same IHS Reference Number, and if the payment is not received by them they will send me an email to do the payment.

I was also thinking along with my application documents I will give the printouts of emails received from UKVI stating my IHS ref number and Worldpay, which says transaction confirmation.

alfista1 if possible can you tell me what proof you had given to UKVI for showing that you had done the payment?

Also IF I may ask from which country you had applied for UK Visa ? I am applying from India.

Thank you. Do reply.
Old May 30th 2015, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Manya
@alfista1 Thank you for the reply.

I have also received only 1 email from worldpay saying transaction confirmation. Yesterday only I spoke to UKVI, they said I can apply with the same IHS Reference Number, and if the payment is not received by them they will send me an email to do the payment.

I was also thinking along with my application documents I will give the printouts of emails received from UKVI stating my IHS ref number and Worldpay, which says transaction confirmation.

alfista1 if possible can you tell me what proof you had given to UKVI for showing that you had done the payment?

Also IF I may ask from which country you had applied for UK Visa ? I am applying from India.

Thank you. Do reply.
sure no problem.
luckily my wife did a 'print screen' shot as soon as she paid the IHS which showed her name and the IHS ref number before it disappeared!
So we sent that print out.
very lucky she did that otherwise I don't know what we would have done. Definitely would have delayed the process

My wife applied from Uruguay
Old May 30th 2015, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Ok alfista1. Thanks once again. I will be doing my visa application now on monday with the same IHS reference number and lets hop everything goes smoothly.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Hi Just one last Query. On the Visa Application Front Page, Where are we suppose to mention the IHS Reference Number.

Also we just need write down that number on the visa application online form right ?

Thanks in Advance