GWF Tracker

Old Nov 20th 2017, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

helpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to all
Default GWF Tracker

Got the emails this evening that decision made but GWF is still not recognised in the tracker - is this a bad sign?
Old Nov 20th 2017, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

helpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to all
Default Re: GWF Tracker

I also just received an email from the MP where we will move. She said it was decided on Friday but they didn’t give info on the outcome (which is making me nervous.. and that the croydon centre would contact us shortly. Why croydon? We applied from Spain and I thought everything was processed in Sheffield. Thank you!
Old Nov 20th 2017, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helpmeplease123
Got the emails this evening that decision made but GWF is still not recognised in the tracker - is this a bad sign?
Don't worry about the GWF tracker, they never seem to work, at least, not for us and a couple of friends all the way through the applications.
Old Nov 20th 2017, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MonsterP
Don't worry about the GWF tracker, they never seem to work, at least, not for us and a couple of friends all the way through the applications.
Thanks! So even after you were approved the number wasn’t recognised?
Old Nov 20th 2017, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helpmeplease123
Thanks! So even after you were approved the number wasn’t recognised?
Even after a decision is made & they've got the visa the tracker doesn't always update so I really wouldn't worry about it. You have the decision made emails, that's all that matters at this time.
Old Nov 20th 2017, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j4v3d
Even after a decision is made & they've got the visa the tracker doesn't always update so I really wouldn't worry about it. You have the decision made emails, that's all that matters at this time.
Argh ok, thanks - I just feel sick with worry! My husband was refused entry in 2010 (although he did get a student visa shortly after) and so I was expecting this to take a while but it’s ‘only’ been 31 days, which worries me. We did pay for priority though.
Old Nov 20th 2017, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

As j4v3d says, it's not worth worrying about the tracker. My wife's passport was delivered the following day anyway, so I certainly wasn't going to check something that hadn't worked up until that point.
31 days is super fast these days, ours took 4 months (June to October), caught up in the back-log of the over ambitious Sheffield centralisation. Good luck with the result!
Old Nov 20th 2017, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MonsterP
As j4v3d says, it's not worth worrying about the tracker. My wife's passport was delivered the following day anyway, so I certainly wasn't going to check something that hadn't worked up until that point.
31 days is super fast these days, ours took 4 months (June to October), caught up in the back-log of the over ambitious Sheffield centralisation. Good luck with the result!
I know! I was expecting to hear in Dec (which was our travel date).. I’m worried it was too fast!
Old Nov 21st 2017, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Just collected the visa! So if anyone reads this thread in the future, I can second the above comments that it doesn't mean anything bad if the tracker doesn't work!