Good news but help haha

Old May 29th 2019, 2:07 pm
Cruising through BE

LARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond repute
Question Good news but help haha

Good morning / Afternoon y'all

So my future Mr. and I were planning to apply using the wages along with savings because he didn't make enough.

Recently (May) he got a raise which will now bring him way above the 18,600. Which is great but if we want to use this we will have to wait until November to apply. He was suppose to get it back in April but his boss went on holiday and waited till he got back. So they backdated it to April but it was given to him in cash which sucks because he cant prove it on a bank statement that he got a raise.

Should we just wait until November almost December to apply so we don't have to do the combo route so we can have a higher chance of getting approved?

46 days until we get married. Super excited. Just wanted to keep yall updated & ask for advice. I appreciate everything! Thanks in advance.

-Lori
Old May 29th 2019, 3:16 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news but help haha

Providing he deposits that cash in his bank account and has the associated payslips showing it as salary then he should be able to use it to meet the financial requirements.